Sauteed_Onion

Mmm Tasty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yay. I'd prefer domestic cat. Cans of fish cola and maybe some treats in the vending machine would be nice.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone. We are still working behind the scenes. Combination of new organizing since there is two of us now (we had to go over what needs to be done and who is doing what) and then just me being slow.

Thank you for your patience (again).

As for more non-lessony stuff. I thin it is definitely something to fill hte project in with to make it feel more "alive" over time. So any weird details people think could be added, make some suggestions.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, you can submit lessons now. They may not be reviewed before the pass around at this point, but we will always do another in the future.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Rhino If MV School ever gets deployed, it will kill my lesson ;_; It relies on console, so that would require its unlock in the core scripts (not difficult to do though).

Last edited:

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wanna add myself as Janitor (NPC) where I gonna say "Watch out! Slippery floor!" where player fall and get damage on slippery floor.

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KayZaman Sounds like a fun use of a damage floor! Be sure to submit your NPC in this thread :D

Bryy Miller

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As someone that is highly interested in making an RPGMMV game, this..... interests me. Thanks. I will be drawing from the subforum frequently.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A lesson on event transportation coming soon! Featuring the good old Poryg's obstacle course, with good old obstacles refined for the purpose of the lesson! The reason I am making this lesson is, while it is covered in MV tutorial, the beginners keep on asking about it, so I'll show them in practice.

Last edited:

Aulette

RPG MAKER NOVICE
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have few Doubts about some itens... some topics? Can I ask here?

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aulette As long as it's related to the MV School, feel free to ask here! We're welcome to suggestions about any topics or questions that you'd like to see made into a lesson!

However if you're asking for help on how to do something yourself, please make a thread in the correct subforum. (E.g. Questions about how to event something go here.)

Aulette

RPG MAKER NOVICE
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to know about a information on debug.. that idk how to solve... have no idea...

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aulette Ok, so not a question to post here then!

If it's something to do with a system or event, ask it here. If it's to do with javascript/a plugin you're using, post here. A moderator will move your thread if it's in the wrong place, but do try to post it correctly. (Descriptions of all the sub-forums can be found under their titles here :cutesmile:)

The "Post New Thread" button is on the right-hand side near the very top of the screen so you can open a new topic for your question. Make sure to add as much detail as you can so people can understand your issue. i.e. include any relevant screenshots/videos/demos or links to plugins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cylria