Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Sorry guys, I tried to finish all the videos today but I'm still sick and couldn't stay up any later. Nick also had to leave immediately since he's also sick. We overdid it loll.

I'll upload the episodes later tonight once I'm done buying stuff for home. :(

Carde

Degibeta Team
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry guys, I tried to finish all the videos today but I'm still sick and couldn't stay up any later. Nick also had to leave immediately since he's also sick. We overdid it loll.

I'll upload the episodes later tonight once I'm done buying stuff for home. :(
Was definitely kidding. I figured this was the plan all along to bring out the "big guns", which was just the release.

cygnus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I had a problem with the download link / file... It told me that it couldn't "rewrite the file..."

I'm running a mac... Anyone know what I did wrong?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, it'd be nice for everyone to get it at once.

For those of you who decided to buy it on Steam because it was cheaper, sorry. Consider it a "con" of going for the cheapest option :( And just hang in there a few more hours.

On the bright side, I guess we are no longer under NDA, so you can start posting in the forums and even if we can't answer your questions, others who do have it already (or soon) will be able to answer for you. :)

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can we share our plugins then? I have 19 threads to create, where are the new boards? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi guys, the Mac version will arrive through Steam. Please wait warmly until then.

Please hold off on the plugin showing until the steam version is out. Thanks.

JAD94

The lunar knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The excitement is real!!!

:rock-left:   :guffaw:   :rock-right:  

:popcorn:

:dizzy:

:thumbsup-right:   :mrsatan:   :thumbsup-left:

MasonK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well at least I get to wait with everyone else seeing I have a mac. I would rather get it at the same time as everyone else that way we all go and leave on the hype train together and I have something to look forward to after school :)

Edit: Base Resource Pack Is Big. My network timed out.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please do NOT post your plugins until we say so. Otherwise we may be forced to ask how you came to have the source code in order to write X amounts of plugins that were ready prior to release.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses

For those of you who decided to buy it on Steam because it was cheaper, sorry. Consider it a "con" of going for the cheapest option :( And just hang in there a few more hours.

On the bright side, I guess we are no longer under NDA, so you can start posting in the forums and even if we can't answer your questions, others who do have it already (or soon) will be able to answer for you. :)
but but  it's was not our fault shaz I know you wanted to gave it me from the direct website c: but hey I had it for free '3' so I will not complain much and we all know Steam handles REALLY better the download of files faster and more safe likes....if my internet crash my files will not get corrupt xD

Kaus

The Sagittarius Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
Can somebody tell me what is this "Big Ole Bonus Pack"... It is surely big... +600MB... even larger than the Engine itself (which is 534MB) I'm just curious... I'm still downloading the stuff xD and thank you guys for making this possible... The Cover Art Characters Pack is MUCH MORE THAN WHAT I EXPECTED thank you very much for this!

Little Paw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I can try answering questions :o

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was never under an NDA. That's the funniest part of watching you all want answers and just not ask me. Wheeehehehehehehehhe :3

DustyCat Media

Indie Game Purrfector
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Two questions for those who already have it; specifically re: plugins:

1. I've seen the video about regions (passable, impassable, etc) and their use in parallax mapping; but, is parallax mapping supported by default or would it still be done through scripts (ie now called plugins)? If so, is there already a parallax mapping plugin available?

2. I've also seen the "chase event" video, although is it possible for the chaser to stop chasing the player after the player gets far,far away from the chaser itself?

EDIT: And where are the "big guns" they've been talking about in the vids (which are obviously not actual big guns)? Can't wait! (i pre-ordered through steam) :/

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was never under an NDA. That's the funniest part of watching you all want answers and just not ask me. Wheeehehehehehehehhe :3
I did :)

Edit: aaaand the RTP is already being distributed on illegal ways.

Crazetex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Why is the scifi "special" folder just full of softcore hentai?

edit: and no sv battlers for Actors 3-1/2/3/4 in the stock assets? Weird. Princess Punk looks cool, too...

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah, sorry guys, I warmed up some leftovers for lunch and I think they were a bit old >_> . So I was out by about 5-6pm my time today, just got out of bed for a bit. And Archeia has been not feeling well the last few days. So the RMChannel stuff isn't ready yet.

The good news on this, is that, while its not a 100% definite yet, RMChannel will probably be continuing as an either monthly or fortnightly feature, showing off stuff from Degica and around the community, and with more time to write and create, I'm sure it will be even better.

But I'm sure most of you are just happy playing with MV right now so :p .

Espon

Lazy Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gibberish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Having fun playing around.

I noticed that Actors 3-1 to 3-4 appear to be missing battle sprites.  Do they not exist or was it accidentally left out?

RandomFactor

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The downloads are happening! So much HAPPY!!!  BD

SquallStorm

Resident Persona 5 Hyper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm just sitting here wondering how to import things.  Drag and drop...?  xD  Love you guys on this forum for the early release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hextasy