Nimbus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you to the people upstairs! :D

I feel like a kid who accidentally stumbled upon his Christmas presents on Christmas Eve. I should wait until tomorrow to open them with the rest of you, but I just want to start playing with them now.

Mr. Minister

You can call me Mister ;)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi guys, the Mac version will arrive through Steam. Please wait warmly until then.

Please hold off on the plugin showing until the steam version is out. Thanks.
So, does this mean I have to use steam before I can use it on a mac or that it will be available to download and use on mac at the same time the steam version is released?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its very fanservicy anime, but I wouldn't call it hentai.

MikeMakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are direct pre-order download e-mails going out without break until all those customers get them?

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are direct pre-order download e-mails going out without break until all those customers get them?
I don't know the answer to that, but you don't need the email to get your download. It should be in your download area, I believe on the main site.

MikeMakes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh, I didn't know about that. Thanks for the heads up.

midnyte64

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I preordered here on this site, but I shall be waiting until tomorrow to really do anything with MV! Thanks for all your awesomeness guys! You spoil us rotten!

Jeneeus Guruman

The Returnee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Too... Much... Internet... Traffic...

My download speed is only around 20kbps-50kbps and when I try to download other non-RM stuffs, the speed is 100k-200k. :o I guess it's worth the wait since there are many people currently downloading.

Little Paw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sorry I haven't been able to answer any questions. My game had a bug due to a missing animation (thanks to having to manually remove unused assets...) and I've been fighting fiercely to fix it as quickly as possible. I submitted it to Completed Games too so please do not crucify me if the links don't work and I haven't been able to update them yet :p

Speaking of which, Shameless Plug: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zpks4551cd68sey/Demon+Hunters+%28Win%29.rar

Also, how come all the Sci Fi stuff was moved to the DLC folder?

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry guys, I tried to finish all the videos today but I'm still sick and couldn't stay up any later. Nick also had to leave immediately since he's also sick. We overdid it loll.

I'll upload the episodes later tonight once I'm done buying stuff for home. :(
Get some sleep, it was obvious you guys were trying really hard to pull off something unseen before. Thanks for all the effort.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hehehe...no seriously, wheres my download email? Are they not sending them all at once? :<

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hehehe...no seriously, wheres my download email? Are they not sending them all at once? :<
If you didn't purchase through RMW and got it through steam, you need to wait until tomorrow.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If you didn't purchase through RMW and got it through steam, you need to wait until tomorrow.
But i did purchase through the store. :( im looking at my receipt right now.   

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Enjoy PC users! Oh and the RM2K3 remixes are awesome. The eighth battle theme was right under our noses too. HINT: Yanfly's theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
But i did purchase through the store. :( im looking at my receipt right now.   
In that case, log in through the main web store and our download links should be there. Mass emails take a long time, otherwise the senders risk being listed as spammers, and that's a very big issue with businesses.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
In that case, log in through the main web store and our download links should be there. Mass emails take a long time, otherwise the senders risk being listed as spammers, and that's a very big issue with businesses.
I do hope so. :< thanks

Dragon12

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Love
Primarily Uses
how much time is left for release? because in India the time is 9:51 am..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.
Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louxie