Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you bought from this site, you should be able to download now.

If you bought on Steam, you will be able to download after 10AM on the 23rd. Look on the first page.  There is a countdown clock.

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
And another friendly reminder for my fellow Mac users that it's just for PC users at the moment.

PixelHeart

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If you bought from this site, you should be able to download now.

If you bought on Steam, you will be able to download after 10AM on the 23rd. Look on the first page.  There is a countdown clock.
I just thought id get an email though.....oh well.

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*currently using sound test as their music player while tinkering with the editor*

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wrong about having to wait.  My friend did in fact get me both versions, but since I never had the email, I was given what I needed.  Registered and already loving MV!

Why is the scifi "special" folder just full of softcore hentai?
I agree with Touch.  VERY fan service-y, but wow!  That's really pushing it!  When I read this and checked out the folder and images, I about bust a gut from laughter at the flaunting of "teh goods" these women do.  Almost makes me uncomfortable. lol

Kaus

The Sagittarius Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
Is this all the BGM inside the Default RTP? why did the Themes jump from 2 to 6? 

Reactions: SOC

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I looked at the SciFi folder and it's obviously inspired by Shin Megami Tensei. There's even a teddy bear like the original Persona.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please do not post support questions here.  We have a support forum, and are happy to take your calls :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
how to download it?
If you bought it through the web store, you should be able to find it in the client area/downloads section of your account on the main site.

RedAkerston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Too... Much... Internet... Traffic...

My download speed is only around 20kbps-50kbps and when I try to download other non-RM stuffs, the speed is 100k-200k. :o I guess it's worth the wait since there are many people currently downloading.
Yeah, getting about 30kbps here... should be ready to go by morning. xD

willoneill

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hype! Can't wait to open it up on Steam tomorrow. :)

noctiluca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well, I went out and stocked up on instant ramen and yakisoba while waiting for things to download. I don't think I will be going out much or wanting to cook this weekend :p

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
no seriously I just saw the picture of it...and this not  a good level of "fanservice" it's totally to much I mean it's not for kids anymore :/ I would'nt totally not left my lil sister have access to this pack 

I don't know if Ojima-san hired a Ecchi artist but this was not a good idea I totally feel like it's was resources made for a Eroge :/

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no seriously I just saw the picture of it...and this not  a good level of "fanservice" it's totally to much I mean it's not for kids anymore :/ I would'nt totally not left my lil sister have access to this pack 

I don't know if Ojima-san hired a Ecchi artist but this was not a good idea I totally feel like it's was resources made for a Eroge :/
I kinda feel the same way, but think of it this way, my friend.

They've now opened up a WHOLE new genre for RM and thus the endless possibilities that we'll see "less than reputable" titles hitting Google Play and Apple Store in the future.  Scary thought, I know, but oh well. lol

DoctorMolotov

Adrenochrome...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
ITS DOWNLOADING! Woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

/excitement

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those girls are visual novel resources. There's also backgrounds provided.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I kinda feel the same way, but think of it this way, my friend.

They've now opened up a WHOLE new genre for RM and thus the endless possibilities that we'll see "less than reputable" titles hitting Google Play and Apple Store in the future.  Scary thought, I know, but oh well. lol
the problem in that I feel the creator didn't think about the kid in that...because damn imagine all the parent who bought this for their kid and when they will see that in the preorder pack for their kids....I do think the parent will be like : w*** is that!?

I was tempted to get a copy to my lil sister but now I don't want at all if this for contain material like that in it :/

it's not bother me much but my  gosh think for the kids 

Those girls are visual novel resources. There's also backgrounds provided.
as I noticed lol since the ways they are organised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SpaceX: First-ever successful (manned) commercial spaceflight!! In these terrible and self-sabotaging times for the world, that's a ray of excitement and hope I needed badly.
GameDevJohn wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Hey I used you bunny and cat spritesheet for a game jam game. Thanks so much! You have really beautiful stuff here. I'll credit you at https://gamedevjohn.itch.io/bunny-boy
The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed (EDIT: confirmed by Dallas police) before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nionica