Nelderson

Coding cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why did no one say anything about the event test button????

That's gonna save me soooooooooo much time :)

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why did no one say anything about the event test button????

That's gonna save me soooooooooo much time :)
They did in a japanese article I read via translation :)

Nelderson

Coding cute
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It was also in the rpg maker channel w
Meh....didn't see it.

Now to make my window/picture converter script.  Already have the base done....in 5 min....

I have to say, the coding structure is not terribly difficult, just reallllllllly large in terms of lines :/

HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I downloaded the RPG Maker Web version and it came out to about 550MB or so. After finding it would not display properly on my TV at 1366 x 768, I decided to try the Steam version. However, the Steam version is 1.3GB, almost three times as much. My pre-order bonuses are displayed separately so I don't think it's that. 

ScoopJohn

The guy who asks too many questions
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Holy buck where the hell is Episode 13?

At this time Episode 13 should have came out!

Last edited by a moderator:

cygnus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Not to be a pain, but I want to download it for the Mac. I didn't buy the steam version, however, so am I not supposed to download it directly from the website for the mac version?

I need the DMG version, I think... Anyone know where or how I'm supposed to download it...?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, I downloaded the RPG Maker Web version and it came out to about 550MB or so. After finding it would not display properly on my TV at 1366 x 768, I decided to try the Steam version. However, the Steam version is 1.3GB, almost three times as much. My pre-order bonuses are displayed separately so I don't think it's that.
The RMW version had the resources and add-ons in different links, but the Steam-Version always includes them in the total listed.
Not to be a pain, but I want to download it for the Mac. I didn't buy the steam version, however, so am I not supposed to download it directly from the website for the mac version?

I need the DMG version, I think... Anyone know where or how I'm supposed to download it...?
The mac standalone had an error and is not yet ready - no one has an ETA, they're working on it.
Until then you can use the same code to activate and download the steam version for mac.

Last edited by a moderator:

alda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Andar: there were plugins with pre-order, am i wrong? i cannot see them in the editor.

cygnus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The RMW version had the resources and add-ons in different links, but the Steam-Version always includes them in the total listed.

The mac standalone had an error and is not yet ready - no one has an ETA, they're working on it.

Until then you can use the same code to activate and download the steam version for mac.
Oh, thank you. I'm going to wait until I get the game directly from the website. I don't really use Steam (nor do I know how to). So I'll just wait.

Thanks for the info.

Zalerinian

Jack of all Errors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Holy buck where the hell is Episode 13?

At this time Episode 13 should have came out!
Archeia is still feeling a bit ill, and MV has been released. Please be patient ( '-')b

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Dear lord the lag.

Erk, not what I expected.

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It needs some bugfixes mainly for the memory leak (causes the lag even in modern and super high end PCs) and the traits for non-English versions and the rest of the character generator stuff to be added as it's so bare bones I couldn't make a single character.

Shin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
I've got no lags whatsoever. No bugs so far, really.

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It needs some bugfixes mainly for the memory leak (causes the lag even in modern and super high end PCs) and the traits for non-English versions and the rest of the character generator stuff to be added as it's so bare bones I couldn't make a single character.
did you install the base assets? Not sure that is even required but I had plenty of options myself.

Jaymonius

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, first of all, I am LOVING the remastered rm2k3 ost. 

2nd, I put the dlc monsters in the enemies folder, thing is, they're not showing up, any reasoning for this? 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki