THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

Discussion in 'Community Announcements and Events' started by Archeia, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoppy

Hoppy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
  2. Blinn

Blinn Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Here is my honest opinion of RPG Maker MV as I see it today, as someone who pre-ordered the program. Please take this video with a grain of salt, I made this video to point out something in the gaming industry as a whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaG_h0O-WA4

3. Carde

Carde Degibeta Team Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Arghhh I want it so bad.

4. MysteryMan23

MysteryMan23 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Eh, you're probably better off waiting a while anyways. RPG Maker MV seems to have come out well before it's time, what with all the bugs and things people are complaining about.

Blinn likes this.
  5. alda

alda Veteran Veteran

the map are smaller than they used to be , i want my money back.

6. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am closing this thread now.

The MV 20-day trial is available on the Product page for anyone who didn't preorder and wants to get it now.

The extra resources (including plugins) are in separate folders under DLC or with the download. You need to copy them into your project before you can use them.

The "surprise" resources that were removed due to being unsuitable for a younger audience, should you want them, will be available in a little while - we just want to reorganize the folder structure. No need to PM anyone - when they're available, we'll let you know.

Other "how do I ..." and "where is ..." questions can all go to the MV Support forum now. PLEASE look through to see if your question has already been asked, as we are getting several popping up frequently. If you need help with plugins, there's a JS Support folder in the scripting section.

Seriel, GrandmaDeb and Blinn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.