Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Arghhh I want it so bad.
Eh, you're probably better off waiting a while anyways. RPG Maker MV seems to have come out well before it's time, what with all the bugs and things people are complaining about.

alda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
the map are smaller than they used to be , i want my money back.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am closing this thread now.

The MV 20-day trial is available on the Product page for anyone who didn't preorder and wants to get it now.

The extra resources (including plugins) are in separate folders under DLC or with the download. You need to copy them into your project before you can use them.

The "surprise" resources that were removed due to being unsuitable for a younger audience, should you want them, will be available in a little while - we just want to reorganize the folder structure. No need to PM anyone - when they're available, we'll let you know.

Other "how do I ..." and "where is ..." questions can all go to the MV Support forum now. PLEASE look through to see if your question has already been asked, as we are getting several popping up frequently. If you need help with plugins, there's a JS Support folder in the scripting section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killerboy3000