angelpriest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm back to making game and continuing for the next scene but the latest scene didn't transfer to "Mesa's house".
I thought maybe I didn't set the "player" setting correctly. After I tried to fix it now the first scene was all black and didn't run the scene. I don't feel sure the issue is because of bugs or anything. I stuck every time ;_;

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 11

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as it doesn't show entire, you didn't flip the switch after the auto run event
and make a blank page.

if you player doesn't show is becuase it is invisible, so you should make
it visible by turning that OFF or it doesn't show.

eomereolsson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I also noticed that you have a screen fadeout command. That will fade the screen to black until a screen fadein command is issued. I did not find such a command in your event screenshots. Maybe that is the cause of the issue?

CleanWater

Neutral Good Battle Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @angelpriest , can you post the entire print of the event page? It's easier for us to spot what happened there.

As @eomereolsson said, if you use the "Fade In" command, you also need to use the "Fade Out" right after, or else, the screen will remain black.

I have many examples of how to properly create events on my game tutorial, if you wish to take a look. :wink:

angelpriest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowDragon @eomereolsson @CleanWater Sorry for the late reply. I was busy and now I just have free time.

Actually, first time the game doesn't have any issues until I continue event 3. Right now I'm working with the scenes, my plan is the player can control the character after the even 3 ends.

Here is Event 1.
First time, in the beginning. I chose Actor 003 on Database so the character doesn't show up and only show pictures. The scene worked fine but for some current reason, the game didn't start. The game said I have to set the player position but the scene is still not played.
By the way, it worked when I test it, but the player showed up in the center of the scene all the time.
even1.jpg

Event 2
According to event 1. The scene doesn't play but worked in test only. (I just added fadein and removed picture so it transfers now)
even2.jpg

Event 3
I didn't work anything much on event 3, but the player start in the right position, not in the center.
even3.jpg

The player appeared in every scene (but it's behind the pictures) and it stood still until scene 2 commanded the player moved.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
player can be invisible if you dont want to show it.

on event 1, "erase event" can be find if you dont go to that map again,
but place it below the transfer.

fade-in screen is not visible on the event, if you add that, it should work.
I dont see any further issue's though, but I dont know if you use plugins
target the map scene or notetag or otherwise.

what exactly should happen from map 1 through Nesa's house?

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is just a blind Guess, but when i look at your Pictures the Red Marked Command looks wrong.
It erases the Event and than the Wait Command, the Teleport afterwards should not be executed in this constellation, but i could be wrong?
Extra Info:
Erase = Erases the Event until the Map is reentered, than the Event will be there again.

Maybe it is worth trying to put the Erase at the end of the Page.
Maybe it works, maybe not?

mvhelp454545.png

angelpriest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShadowDragon @Bex I fixed it but the game still doesn't play after starting the game

000.jpg

The scene 1 should just show pictures for the intro and transfer to the porch scene
The scene2 character worn in pajamas walks to the porch, turns around, and talks, and the scene turns black with a text box in the void and then transfers to Mesa's room.
The scene 3 character changed to a school uniform, talks and textbox with sprite, and then you can control her

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is Actor with ID5 inyour Party? Because it is the Page Condition for that Event.
What happens if you remove that checkmark on that Page Condition box?

I guess that is why the Event is not starting.

angelpriest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everything solved!!! I used transparent OFF and ON. But I think it might be bugged on the starting game lately because the game support working during player in the map.

Again, thank you, everyone!!! Hope to make my game is back!

Reactions: Bex

eomereolsson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
But I think it might be bugged on the starting game lately because the game support working during player in the map.
I have no idea what that sentence means, but I am glad you got it working now. Good luck with your game :rhappy:

Latest Profile Posts

Going live soon on Twitch, and will continue Fortunastreet's game "Verloren". For those who are curious, you are welcome to join ;)

-> Franz' Twitch channel
still cursed with having an issue then solving it myself as soon as someone else explains it to me/is trying to help.

sure hope nobody thinks im weird not responding to them after they're only trying to help.
Erecting a giant stone monolith and inscribing the words "keep it simple stupid" upon it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeow23