The Self Data Suite (Self Switches, Variables, and Metadata for Everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaiaVee

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is really cool, looks like a nice framework for attaching data to anything you want. I may be just starting out in RGSS scripting, but I can already think of a couple things I've wanted to implement that this will help out with.

Great work and thanks for sharing!

JabberWonky

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is the VX version included in the download? It says versions are available for XP and VX, but I do not see where to download those versions. (Forgive me if this is a stupid question. I just joined like an hour ago!)

Last edited by a moderator:

PK8

I sense there's something in the wind...
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses

Bethins

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
How do I use this script as a condition to progress an event to the next page? A conditional branch isn't doing it and I've tried combining this script, Victor Saint Event Conditions, but it throws errors in the self data script...

Script'---Event Conditions' line 147: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method'self_switch' for #<Game_Event:0x9a84978>

I ONLY get the error with Event COnditions Script installed, otherwise, it seems to work, (minus not being able to progress to the next event page)

I'm using the following script call based on the "Events (Self Switches)" script

self_switch("Tilled",true)

And this is the comment I'm using based on the "Event Conditions" script

<event condition>

self_switch("Tilled") ==true #this line is based on the instructions from self switches

</event condition>

Is there another way to use this script to progress to the next event page?

Thanks!

salexing

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Where do I download this?  I need it for a farming system, I'm to lazy to do all 526 squares for 8 vegetables/fruits each lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
josephdevelops