RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Really interesting. The whole "demon as the main protagonist with a dark comedy angle" thing reminds me of Disgaea if I have to be honest. Love that series.

I also dig the Breath of Fire inspired battle screen and the other things you've done here. Can't wait for the demo of this!

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing! It's amazing what people can do these days and do I see some XP in that scenery?

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Nightblade50 @RCXDan @Lilly

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like it :D

@Nightblade50 Depending on which path and which decisions you choose, different things in the game change. For example if you kill in a specific karma event a person, you might block an event at a later point in the game where this person would be nessecary for a specific quest. And there will be many consequences like that. But that doesn't mean you have to be always good to get the best out of the game (Especially because the bad decisions are pretty funny) because a good choice can also have consequences for the player so you have to choose wisely. Also the Karma System will change how certain peole react to the player. There is a cult who serves Dark, the player, and depending on your karma the cult will evolve. You will also be able to recruit new members for the cult who will serve Dark with different things and skills. You can also give money to the cult to evolve their hideout and their possibilities. The idea is that the player can ultimately create his own "Church" and depending on the karma it will be a good or a bad "Church". And of course the karma will decide to which ending the path will lead. There will be 4 different endings btw.

@RCXDan It's the second time someone mentions Disgaea ^^ I haven't played the series yet but maybe I should.. :)

@Lilly Yes you are right! I love the XP tiles :D But I'm also using VX Ace RTP and sometimes also MV.

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's been quiet in here^^ No worries, I've made A LOT of progress! But for now, have a random screenshot! :)

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Batte System Update (WIP) ;)

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wonder why it is so quiet here :distrust:

Oh well, have screenshot.

#screenshotsaturday
TSW Monte Zuma Preview.png

cloudsefi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the project is breathtaking, plus I love the stories of a non-hero

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@cloudsefi Thank you very much! :D It is rare to get replies and feedback here for some reason. I really appreciate it! ;)

cloudsefi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@cloudsefi Thank you very much! :D It is rare to get replies and feedback here for some reason. I really appreciate it! ;)
Yep, I see how this forum works a little bit...

Anyway, I've always liked writing, in any case I'd like to learn a little bit to use this program and in the end is to try try..try things and see what others do. And in this last one I've been seeing a lot of projects and games (seeing what others do can help to learn) and between so many I have been surprised by exactly two of them.

good luck and i hope to see a demo soon™

VaIentine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Dark rules the world!
Very good game made with VX Ace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik