RCXDan

Champion of Brightmoon Tor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Really interesting. The whole "demon as the main protagonist with a dark comedy angle" thing reminds me of Disgaea if I have to be honest. Love that series.

I also dig the Breath of Fire inspired battle screen and the other things you've done here. Can't wait for the demo of this!

Lilly

Joy Bringer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is amazing! It's amazing what people can do these days and do I see some XP in that scenery?

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Nightblade50 @RCXDan @Lilly

Thank you guys! I'm glad you like it :D

@Nightblade50 Depending on which path and which decisions you choose, different things in the game change. For example if you kill in a specific karma event a person, you might block an event at a later point in the game where this person would be nessecary for a specific quest. And there will be many consequences like that. But that doesn't mean you have to be always good to get the best out of the game (Especially because the bad decisions are pretty funny) because a good choice can also have consequences for the player so you have to choose wisely. Also the Karma System will change how certain peole react to the player. There is a cult who serves Dark, the player, and depending on your karma the cult will evolve. You will also be able to recruit new members for the cult who will serve Dark with different things and skills. You can also give money to the cult to evolve their hideout and their possibilities. The idea is that the player can ultimately create his own "Church" and depending on the karma it will be a good or a bad "Church". And of course the karma will decide to which ending the path will lead. There will be 4 different endings btw.

@RCXDan It's the second time someone mentions Disgaea ^^ I haven't played the series yet but maybe I should.. :)

@Lilly Yes you are right! I love the XP tiles :D But I'm also using VX Ace RTP and sometimes also MV.

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's been quiet in here^^ No worries, I've made A LOT of progress! But for now, have a random screenshot! :)

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Batte System Update (WIP) ;)

DerKIAS

Demon Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I wonder why it is so quiet here :distrust:

Oh well, have screenshot.

#screenshotsaturday
TSW Monte Zuma Preview.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3dprintindex