- Oct 28, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
An RPG where every little detail matters.
Attack the wrong foes, and you will be struck back.
Miss a detail, and the lore will remain cryptic.
Overlook a strategy, and the boss will kill you.
Meticulously crafted for the most experienced of veteran gamers, this RPG will test your mental abilities to the utmost limit.
It’s a science-fiction adventure set in a post-apocalyptic, fantasy universe.
A human sacrifice, fallen gods, titans and wielders of emotion…
All struggling to set the world right.
The sequel to Abyss of Vinsaga: Aquamoon Pandora for PSX RPG Maker. Released in 2003, it received 9.75/10 from RPG Maker Magazine and was nominated for RPG Maker Pavilion's Best PSX RPG Maker Games of All Time.
Made by a fan of the cult classics: Xenogears, SaGa Frontier, Phantasy Star 4 and Final Fantasy Tactics. Expect a similar experience, where you never quite know what to expect.
The three have finally caught up to the source of all destruction - an ancient, living weapon known as Agatharos. Hovering above in their gunship, preparing to dive headlong to intercept their foe, they never realized their mistake. For years, they've been chasing the wrong target, and their final battle is about to become anything but.
Unfazed by the greater universe that gradually unfolded, they press on. Dragging with them, memories, wounds and promises. Will they catch up to the past, before their pasts lead them to ruin?
A STORY TO DECIPHER
• Slowly unravel the remnants of a world that was once full of life and culture.
• Uncover rich histories of the survivors and those that did not make it.
• Revisit people & places with different characters to unlock hidden scenes & items.
• Explore a deeply complex cosmology of beings and dimensions that transcend mortal understanding.
UNIQUE BATTLE SYSTEM
• Enemies become enraged and more dangerous with each hit they take, and so do your characters. Attack blindly at your own risk.
• Before each and every strike, choose from your entire inventory of weapons, each of which has a unique role.
• Pay close attention to the ever-changing tide of battle, as most attacks inflict one of over 100 status effects.
• Heavily-scripted battle system for better responsiveness and displaying status effects.
• New weapons unlock more choices, instead of granting more power. Evolve your strategy as battles become increasingly complicated.
• Each character comes with a different battle mechanic that reflects who they are. Be it a transformation to unleash, the lack of a physical body or a mastery of scavenging, each party member brings something special to the table.
• Understanding the synergy between characters is vital to defeating stronger enemies.
• 15 Hours of Story-driven Gameplay
• Full of Banter & Dialogue Between Characters
• 60 Weapons With Secondary Effects & Unique Roles
• No Random Encounters
• No Grinding Needed - It's all about strategy.
• Many Secrets & Surprises
NOT JUST RPG MAKER
• Hours of Complex Cutscene Sequences
• 200 Skill Effects
• 130 Status Effects
• 150 Custom Animations
• 75 Custom Events
• 80 Enemies
• Several Remixed Monster Art
FOR FELLOW RPG MAKERS
• Contains long, complex cutscene sequences, incorporating many techniques like camera panning, multiple event triggers, character fade in/out, and simultaneous motion for multiple characters.
• If you have any questions about how to do anything, feel free to ask!