Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Titles_1.png

Hello everyone, my name is Yrythaela and thank you for taking interest at my WIP game called:
The Sinners who Never Sinned.

The Sinners who Never Sinned is a multiple stories about self-acceptance, self-love and discovering ourselves. This gets explored more and much more that will be developed in the game. There's several branching stories. Choice based and different minigames for gameplays.

MC_2 Profile_Sinner.png

Titles_2.png
The game revolves around several stories of people in a single town. Several diverse topics, hardships and stories that people have. The goal of this story and writing is to show the world that everyone has a story.

Sonder
The realization that people around you have lived whole lives that are as complex or bigger than your own life.

In this game, you're the Watcher. The one who watches over the life of a person. Within your eyes, you watch as people struggle, in pain, in happiness, in sadness, their whole lives. You watch it all.

And you can't do anything about it.

Titles_3.png

I do parallax mapping a lot and that's how the whole game is going to be. This is from the first part and area of the game and I'll be continuing to upgrade it. Here's some maps in game.

1_Watermarked.png
2.png
3.jpg

Here's me showing of a DEMO teaser and some sneak peeks too in my YouTube channel!
Check it out there for the progress!

Thank you for taking interest in my game.

Support me on Ko-fi
Support me on
Itch.io
Follow the progress in my YouTube Channel

The Sinners who Never Sinned Title.png

Attachments

• MC_2 Profile_Sinner.png
    MC_2 Profile_Sinner.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • Scene_2.png
    Scene_2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:

arsMori

Drawer of Images
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoa, really liking the graphics in the screenshots! The story also seems like it'd be my type, so I'm watching this thread now :kaoluv:

Shora

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I can see it have potentials :kaoluv:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Staff member
Degica
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I like the aesthetic. I'm not going to lie, I clicked on the link due to all the fabulous purple on the tile screen. :LZSjoy:

ElCheffe

JRPG Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The art style really looks nice. Psychological horror isn't my thing but maybe I'd give it a try just to enjoy the graphics. :thumbsup-left:

Froggo32

Wait, you can give yourself a custom title?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds nice! I'll be waiting for the game to release lolo! I'd probably support financially if I had dollars...I'll subscribe your channel tho!

Yrythaela

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yule's Route Act 1 Preview/Teaser

Last edited:

Yrythaela

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Apologies for the sudden silence! I'm currently in talks with a person who's going to be joining the project. And we're still talking and planning out, but I've made some progress of my own and hoping to deploy more updates in the upcoming weeks to stay more consistent.

The whole story of the first part is fully completed, all I have to do now is implement it with the help of my new partner in which, I still don't know if they're fine with me revealing their name, but progress has been amazing on our end.

5_0.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

reworkMZ.png
To keep myself motivated to make the MZ SF tiles normal and usable modern tiles I like to make tiny maps and toggle between the options :3
Character selection in games be like
Special Tractor Operation! :kaojoy:
Current status screens for Shadows of the Earth: The Vrila'an Legend. Need to do something about the color scheme lol
Captura de pantalla (259).pngCaptura de pantalla (260).png
My first serious victim in game hacking - Pawnbarian.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digifa03