TheEternal

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Gamejolt Page: https://gamejolt.com/games/thespecrush/379625

The Spec Rush is my first game made in RPG Maker MV. I decided to do something a bit different from the generic RPG Maker games by changing how some of the core things work and also having the combat aspect depend on different PC parts instead of your usual swords, guns, shields and other accessories. Each PC part has their own function within the game that will be explained during the intro.

The main characters + a few side characters are based on real people.

Story:

The main character; 'Accelarion' has been enjoying a rather solitary life, doing memes and fooling people on the internet, especially one individual known as Eternal. With the release of the Turing architecture GPUs from Nvidia, many people wish to get their hands on these things.

However, Eternal, being more ambitious than others, decides to obliterate everyone who stands in his way of
RTX conquest, wishing to have the ultimate PC in all of the world to gain absolute power, he will stop at nothing to reach his goals.

Accelarion, after having woken up and regained his 'powers' through a long nice rest, begins his day like usual, until everything changes.

It is now up to you to stop Eternal, who threatens the very balance of the world, and destroy him from all of existence.

Features:

-A linear storyline with a single ending.

-Equipment consists of various PC parts. No longer are you bound by old, boring swords,
but by the raw unmatched power of technology!

-Leveling up grants you new unique skills to aid you in battle instead of raising your stats.

-A variety of unique and challenging enemies to fight against.

Warning: The game contains swearing and slight sexual dialogue.

Screenshots:

Download:

Credits:
Plugins:

Yanfly Engine Plugins
YEP - Core Engine
YEP - Core Updates and Desktop Optimization
YEP - Battle Engine Core
YEP - Visual HP Gauges
YEP - Equip Core
YEP - Save Core
YEP - Shop Menu Core
YEP - Region Restrictions
YEP - FPS Synch Option
YEP - Animated Tile Option
YEP - Keyboard Config
YEP - New Game+
YEP - Move Route Core

SumRndmDde
SRD - Game Over Core
SRD - Fullscreen Toggle Option

LadyBaskerville
Confirm Reload

SilverKnightArcher
DSE-AudioLagFix82

waynee95
WAY_X_VisualGaugesAddon

Soulpour777
Battle Weather

Mariusz Chwalba
KODERA_optimization

Sprites:

Avery
Death Character Sprite
Guinea Pig Sprites
Plushie Sprites
Large MV Airplane

Last edited:

onekksu

Emin Can Homalioglu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, thats actually funny : LZSlol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loehz