The stats in game are inflated compared to the stats i set in the Database.

WillofCapes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I use a number of plugins such as Letbs and MV3d however none of the options in these plugins menus seem to relate to the strange issue I am having.

If I set stats such as these in the Class settings in the Database.1638866764164.png
I am then given stats such as these in the game itself.1638866922247.png
I have no idea what the issue is and have been ignoring it for months but I would much prefer if the characters in my game had the stats I assigned them rather than well, whatever's going on here.

pawsplay

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
are you actually generating the curve?

Piyan Glupak

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Are you using passive or other states that don't get removed normally (such as with Yami's Retain States on Death plugin) that might alter stats? I imagine that testing might not apply plugins.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hmm, neither LeTBS nor MV3D should have any impact on this... It must be something else.
More info is needed, imo.

WillofCapes

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry for replying so late and thanks for the replies, I'm not sure what's meant by not generating the curve but it should be generated. I've just made it so that the stats only raise by 1 using the regular level method as I'm planning on having a different leveling method.

As for passive states or states kept after death I don't have any plugins like that or have any passive states applied to the character by default so that shouldn't be an issue.

In terms of more information all I can really think of is to show the main character page and the plugins I have so I'll provide screenshots of those i suppose.
1639153878543.png1639153918272.png1639153966418.png1639153992607.png

Another thing I thought of is that by looking at the stats every one of them seems to be multiplied by 6. So 15 became 90, 6 became 36, 4 became 24 etc.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure what's meant by not generating the curve
There's a button in your first screenshot, to the right of the value, that says Generate Curve. Typically one provides the value for level 1, level 99, and anyplace else that might break a pattern, then clicks that button so that the engine has values for that parameter at each level.

Pawsplay asked if you'd done that because your values are so low that we can barely see the curve at all, it's, like, one pixel of orange along the bottom. That's not a wrong thing, it just makes your setup look wrong from the screenshot.

So the obvious step would be to disable all plugins, save, start a new game, and see what the parameters look like.

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you copy-paste the full contents of the notebox for that actor? There's clearly more after the LeTBS sprite stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dperry0814