The StatusMenuCore (v 1.1.1)

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by JahwsUF, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I'm not quite sure but there is a script by SumRndmDde named Guard Upgrade. The only problem is that it adds GDD to your characters, and shows it in the status screen. I have tried to set this up in Staus Core's Parameters but it will not work... am I doing something wrong or will they just not work together?

2. dayhjawk

dayhjawk Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    When I use YEP_CoreEngine and mess with the lineheight option, it messes with the equipcore. So I was hoping that you could add in an option to change the line height for your plugin, that wouldn't mess with the line height in other areas, just the status menu.

3. jonthefox

jonthefox Veteran Veteran

If you're not using the equip core, You have to edit Scene_Equip in rpg_scenes.js and Window_EquipCommand in rpg_windows.

Scene_Equip.prototype.createCommandWindow and Window_EquipCommand.prototype.makeCommandList

I don't know how to make my own plugins but I would recommend not editing the main scripts, but I'm not very good at following my own advice.
    Hey this worked, thanks! Except, it's not quite exactly what I was after.  This just adds a status tab to the equip screen, however the player would still then have to scroll down to the status tab and it's still a guessing game to see what changed.  I am wondering if there is a way to actually select your equipment on the status screen, so that for example when you're scrolling through the different weapons or armors, you see all the various parameter bonuses that they confer.  

4. Rito

Rito Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Great addition !

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
  5. Emperor DragonBreath

Emperor DragonBreath Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    How do I allow more than 9 stats to appear on the status screen?

6. BloodletterQ

BloodletterQ Chaotic Neutral Assassin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Know how I can display HP and TP in the menu if large portraits are shown?

7. JahwsUF

JahwsUF Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English

You add them in with the plugin's parameter settings.  I have a bunch of tutorial-style information in the initial topic; be sure to read through that.

In the main menu or the status menu?  If it's on the status menu, and you're using large portraits, the system is set to not show that information at present.

This being said, if I find the time and motivation to go at it, I've got a lot of work done toward a new version of the plugin (2.0) and have been considering a good way to allow the headers themselves to be customizable, rather than fixed choices.  (It's hard to balance out customization with flexibility there, though, hence why it's not very forthcoming.)

BloodletterQ likes this.
  8. Emperor DragonBreath

Emperor DragonBreath Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    I already figured it out, I used your bonus whatever plugin!

9. cekobico

cekobico Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    Hi, @JahwsUF, I was wondering if you're still going to work on this plugin? 

Here's what I come up with, and I think I could make use of the leftover space. Just a suggestion though xD

[​IMG]

Original Look

[​IMG]

My mockup

10. IAmVianca

IAmVianca Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    This is amazing, and quite possibly what I am looking for.

One question, though: Is there a way to change the background into something I've customized for myself? Like can I add an image as a background?

11. Random Panda

Random Panda Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Is there a way to just use the portrait functionality of this and add it to what I have already done?

12. Kenshin

Kenshin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Hi JahwsUF, this a great plugin, I was searching for a status page like this, but I have only 2 little requests if is possible...

I would like to have the option of remove the character class from the status page, it's possible? I see that I can remove the level, but I like it why remove it?, But in the page I see "Level X YYY"  where YYY is the class name, I would like to remove Only YYY.

And second the chance to put the "nickname" before the "name", like this I can use the nickname space like a surname for the characters in a Japanese way ^^;

Thanks for your time ^^/

13. Kenshin

Kenshin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Sorry for another post right under the first but I noticed that the "nickname" is showed in the status only if I didn't used an image
    Like you can see here, with the normal profile (with the faceset) You can see Name and surname (using thespace for the nickname like a surname) Screenshot 2016-06-07 05.15.59.png .

But in the one with  a character Image I cant see the nickname/surname, and i didn't change the options (that anyway would remove the name and not the nick... if I understanded it right).
    Screenshot 2016-06-07 05.16.42.png

14. cekobico

cekobico Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    That's part of the code. 

If you have portrait, say bye bye to HP/MP. 

You gotta mess with the plugin coding itself. 

15. Kenshin

Kenshin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    I dind't talked of the hp or mp...

I sayd nickname...

Who give a dayum of hp and mp? ^^;;;
    They already are in the main menu page

16. cekobico

cekobico Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Indonesian
    lmao I'm sorry I skimmed through your post 

But still yeah, I guess you either modify the plugin, or write the nickname on the profile page, I guess?

17. Kenshin

Kenshin Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Italian
    Well in the plugin already exist an option to chose if showing bot name and nickname or only the nickname... but as you can see... it isn't working, at least not in the picture version of it.

Then I was warning JahwsUF of this.

That's all ^^

18. kovak

kovak Silverguard Veteran

First Language:
    PT - EN
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is there a way to display the damage from each weapon if i an actor has dual wield trait?

19. wyverngem

wyverngem Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I really like your profile page and I'm not using anything else in the game I'm making. Is there a code I can add that will make it so if there's only one page you don't see the navigation on the top or a title? I don't have battles in my game having equipment and params aren't needed.

20. Excalibur

Excalibur Villager Member

Hi, 

Thanks for the plugin. I would like to ask if there is a way that only allows the window appears in the status menu page? It seems that the window appears in every menu (such as item, equit etc.) I have attached a screenshot for your information :)

Besides that, is there a way to also show extra parameters for your weapon, by default, it only shows the basic, but I would like to see if there is a way to also show critical rate, evasion as well

Screen Shot 2016-08-28 at 15.25.11.png