The StatusMenuCore (v 1.1.1)

HasdrubalBarca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't believe this is compatible with the newest version of MV. I keep getting a type error everytime I use this plugin in an updated version. Here's something from the console

TypeError: Cannot read property 'transform' of null
    at JAH_Window_Profile_Texter.updateTransform [as containerUpdateTransform] (pixi.js:8386)
    at JAH_Window_Profile_Texter.Window.updateTransform (rpg_core.js:6106)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.getLineCount (/C:/Users/Moises/Documents/Games/Project6%20-%20Copy/js/plugins/JAH_StatusMenuCore.js:3543)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.JAH_Window_Status_Base.maxItems (/C:/Users/Moises/Documents/Games/Project6%20-%20Copy/js/plugins/JAH_StatusMenuCore.js:2825)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.Window_Selectable.maxRows (rpg_windows.js:773)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.Window_Selectable.maxTopRow (rpg_windows.js:811)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.Window_Selectable.setTopRow (rpg_windows.js:815)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.Window_Selectable.resetScroll (rpg_windows.js:824)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.JAH_Window_Status_Base.setActor (/C:/Users/Moises/Documents/Games/Project6%20-%20Copy/js/plugins/JAH_StatusMenuCore.js:2584)
    at JAH_Window_Status_Profile.setActor (/C:/Users/Moises/Documents/Games/Project6%20-%20Copy/js/plugins/JAH_StatusMenuCore.js:3529)

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
I think that is the plugin you're  using that gives problem. Gouldyou leave me a link for it?

HasdrubalBarca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If anyone is trying to use this plugin for the newest version here is a fix found by Dhakurs

On or around line 3845 of the plugin there should be the text "this.hiddenTextWindow.updateTransform();"
At some point what Jahwsuf was calling was renamed to update from updateTransform.
So just change "this.hiddenTextWindow.updateTransform();" to "this.hiddenTextWindow.update();" (without the "")
And now the plugin should load up and run fine(at least as far as I can tell).

This will make the plugin work with the newest version of RPG maker.

Swish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I don't know if You still upgrade this plugin, but could you make little patch to show Current Experience above Exp to Next Level?

HasdrubalBarca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having trouble with the code this is what I get https://gyazo.com/48d94dcf284dc8d9d066c8834fb2bc91
Have you tried this?
If anyone is trying to use this plugin for the newest version here is a fix found by Dhakurs

On or around line 3845 of the plugin there should be the text "this.hiddenTextWindow.updateTransform();"
At some point what Jahwsuf was calling was renamed to update from updateTransform.
So just change "this.hiddenTextWindow.updateTransform();" to "this.hiddenTextWindow.update();" (without the "")
And now the plugin should load up and run fine(at least as far as I can tell).

This will make the plugin work with the newest version of RPG maker.

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

So I was able to modify the plugin to feature the HP and MP bars while using large portraits. Here are the steps.
  • Using Notepad++, jump to line 2728 under if(JahwsUF.StatusMenuCore.Param.XpHidden != true
  • Insert in the next line this.drawActorHp(this._actor, this.standardPadding(), y + lineHeight * (1 + lineIndex), 160);
Modify the 160 to determine the length of the HP bar.
  • Insert in the next line this.drawActorMp(this._actor, this.standardPadding() + 165, y + lineHeight * (1 + lineIndex), 160);
Once again 160 is the MP bar length. Modify as needed. 165 determines the x-coordinate of the bar.
  • The state icon (demonstrated with the screaming face) will overlap the HP bar. Move it by jumping to line 2723 and adding + 165 or wherever the icon doesn't interfere with the character's name to the end of this.standardPadding() but before the comma.

erikmidnatt

Mercenary Wizard possessed by an Evil Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HasdrubalBarca @BloodletterQ Thank both of you for sharing!

I bookmarked this pluign long ago and only got around to using it a couple of days ago, definitely appreciate the fixes.

Tsunar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I keep getting an error when opening the status screen "Cannot Read property "Transform" of null" any one have an idea of how to fix this?

MagicMagor

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
I've also got the same error. It seems the plugin is calling a method from the core scripts which does not exist anymore.
I've found a way to 'fix' this, but as i'm not the original author i have no idea of knowing if that fix breaks something else.
This is line 3543 of the plugin:
Code:
    this.hiddenTextWindow.updateTransform();
Change it to
Code:
    this.hiddenTextWindow.update();
Afterwards i was at least able to open the status menu (and my additional stat was displayed)

RedFoxGaming

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am also experiencing the same error involving the updateTransform command, but upon changing the code from that to just update(), my game just crashes. I have not customized the script in any given way yet other than modifying that one line of code.

Luminous

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score

So I was able to modify the plugin to feature the HP and MP bars while using large portraits. Here are the steps.
  • Using Notepad++, jump to line 2728 under if(JahwsUF.StatusMenuCore.Param.XpHidden != true
  • Insert in the next line this.drawActorHp(this._actor, this.standardPadding(), y + lineHeight * (1 + lineIndex), 160);
Modify the 160 to determine the length of the HP bar.
  • Insert in the next line this.drawActorMp(this._actor, this.standardPadding() + 165, y + lineHeight * (1 + lineIndex), 160);
Once again 160 is the MP bar length. Modify as needed. 165 determines the x-coordinate of the bar.
  • The state icon (demonstrated with the screaming face) will overlap the HP bar. Move it by jumping to line 2723 and adding + 165 or wherever the icon doesn't interfere with the character's name to the end of this.standardPadding() but before the comma.

Hi I am curious how you manage to draw an Icon on this plugin? I try use YEP wrap word but failed.
I hope you can share the trick ^^

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My states tab is all weird.

upload_2018-3-9_12-38-59.png

Rishi Raj Jain

Pokemon MV Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@JahwsUF Can I add and remove Pages from this Status Menu.

Maybe If you add a Toggle pages option. Or Let us Change the Order of Pages.

Tuomo L

Oldbie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know how to fix the issue that I'm having?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, you will probably have to hire a plugin dev as the author of this plugin hasn't been online in 2 years.

There are 2 solutions to this problem, you can either hire a plugin dev, I wouldn't imagine it would be expensive to get it fixed, or you can wait for this plugin dev to complete their status plugin which they are in the process of making.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bm-vk-equip.51396/page-2

Last edited:

BloodletterQ

Chaotic Neutral Assassin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Tuomo L: What I did was go to line 3190 and edit "x + maxNameWidth" by adding a "/ 2" or any other number that suits you best once you test it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...
I finally got the ships and water to flow like I wanted to~ the canals are a success. Now to loop the animation for the kites. So many kites.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dangkykubetim