Edenstudent

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
wow, this looks really cool!
How did you change the look of the characters' status on the bottom? Did you use a script for that?

cradth

:)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
wow, this looks really cool!
How did you change the look of the characters' status on the bottom? Did you use a script for that?
Thank you!
I redesigned the hud using corel & photoshop. :D

no2ironman1100

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Is there a way to have characters move slower ? it's just a confused mess to me, I have no way near enough reaction time to play this as efficiently as I could. I could fight 5x stronger things if I could reduce how fast everything goes to 1/3. When there was only lapans, it was extremely easy, because you had to wait for one character. Now you need to predict which of the three character's gonna have his turn, , and many other things at once including ennemy targetting which feel impossible, To the point where battles are just trial and error for me. Boss battles are litteraly -Save -Fail utterly -Use your current build better for this ennemy after failing a bit -Make a new better suited build from what you notice is wrong -Fail some more -Win.

So any ways to slow the fights down would not get me so stressed and be able to see the gap between the characters (who's turn it's gonna be)

By the way, I'm pretty new to the forum and I'll edit it out if it's not allowed, but I noticed a problem where if you use the seraphim gate in your fortress after getting the corresponding skill you might get stuck, since you can neither teleport back home or use your boat.

Last edited:

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is there a way to have characters move slower ? it's just a confused mess to me, I have no way near enough reaction time to play this as efficiently as I could. I could fight 5x stronger things if I could reduce how fast everything goes to 1/3. When there was only lapans, it was extremely easy, because you had to wait for one character. Now you need to predict which of the three character's gonna have his turn, , and many other things at once including ennemy targetting which feel impossible, To the point where battles are just trial and error for me. Boss battles are litteraly -Save -Fail utterly -Use your current build better for this ennemy after failing a bit -Make a new better suited build from what you notice is wrong -Fail some more -Win.

So any ways to slow the fights down would not get me so stressed and be able to see the gap between the characters (who's turn it's gonna be)

By the way, I'm pretty new to the forum and I'll edit it out if it's not allowed, but I noticed a problem where if you use the seraphim gate in your fortress after getting the corresponding skill you might get stuck, since you can neither teleport back home or use your boat.
Hi, first of all, thanks for playing my game. It's always nice to read a feedback, since it would make the game better. :)
From what you say, I assume you play on Hard difficulty (ATB -> Full Active), right? At the current version of the game,
the only way to make characters move slower is by not equipping them with the Time Rune, as the rune will boost Speed.

Otherwise, you have to play on Easy difficulty to make the ATB/battle stops when using the menu. Some tips, on Hard difficulty,
I suggest you to remember the -Arrow Key- order to choose an action instead of reading them one by one. For example,
if you want to choose the 2nd skill in the list, you can press Right, Enter (Astral), and Right, Enter once again without seeing the menu.

I accept your advice. I'll slow the fights down on the next version, please wait patiently for the game update.
And thanks for the bug report. I'll fix that too. Hope to hear more from you. :)

Last edited:

no2ironman1100

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
I have been playing on easy, the main problem with it is when I have characters with different setups,If you spam spells, you don't lose much from less speed since the spells take a separate time to cast. Melee characters gain a near full effect from increased speed, Twice the speed is twice the DPS. my reaction time is between a quarter second to half. If you accidentally select melee with your astral chars, You have to go back out, Move into your according spell menu and all.
Of course, I did say the problem might only be felt by perfectionists like me, Some people might prefer having their game go fast. Especially when farming low level mobs to get specific runes you need.
If there was a speed reduction option, I could increase my melee char's DPS by a significant margin.
At the same time, it might be an intentional set back I guess. But the fact melee characters still need to use SP spells once in a while is enough of one to your action speed.

So far though, I've been having tons of fun. The characters are a wonderfull set and the gameplay is quite fun, It's just it felt too intense to me at points. I also love the role names like this:

I was dying laughing when I read that for the first time (I was crafting the three combined blades) after all I knew about him, "Lapans, The town guard" is too good.

Last edited:

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have been playing on easy, the main problem with it is when I have characters with different setups,If you spam spells, you don't lose much from less speed since the spells take a separate time to cast. Melee characters gain a near full effect from increased speed, Twice the speed is twice the DPS. So speed and damage is quite necessary. Which then causes me to have those super fast melee characters with high damage having to spam melee when they can because a second or two is a full turn and your reaction time is between a quarter second to half. If you accidentally select melee with your astral chars, You have to go back out, Move into your according spell menu, and avoid losing time because the melee char's turn might have come back around.
Of course, I did say the problem might only be felt by perfectionists like me, Some people might prefer having their game go fast. Especially when farming low level mobs to get specific runes you need (Using melee, since you can kill them before they attack).
So then I need to try to predict who's turn's coming to avoid wasting that "switch" time, which can be a quarter to a full turn. If there was a speed reduction option, I could increase my melee char's DPS by 50% and be able to focus more on my strategy than predicting which of my character's gona show up. That would help killing quite stronger things since I could make go beyond 25 or even 30 action without feeling like I'm losing out on my turns.
At the same time, it might be an intentional set back I guess. But the fact melee characters still need to use SP spells once in a while is enough of one to your action speed.
I see. based on your thought, I think this problem was caused by the speed growth rates that drastically raised during the gameplay for both characters and enemies. It becomes a confusing mess in the mid to late game for thoughtful players, right? What if I reduce the speed growth instead of making an option to reduce speed in general. let's have an analogy, current speed growth from early to late game = 1x - 3x - 6x, it will be changed to 1x - 2x - 3x . How do you think?

Last edited:

no2ironman1100

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Just got to the ending, And I think I managed. I guess I was just overfarmed and lacked skill, Because I ended up staying around 4 times base speed altough I tried going to 6-7 times before, But then realized I needed my characters to do more on damage or needed specific spells.
Specifically, Time comes to mind. Crazy AP boost for your lower ap chars and attack speed boost+ An attack speed spell on lvl2 which makes your meh character go from regular fighting style to godhood dps boosted lapans does like 1k melee dmg and spills attacks like fresh diarhea. Shouldn't have done that analogy.
Boss pretty much tried to heal back then ended up going "heck this" doing his tiny tornado things and grabbing lapans trying to ragdoll him (often missing. I didn't know you could miss slapping someone into the soil) that did no damage with zams doing infinite heal and boosting.

So It was just my bad. I got pretty used to the speed(It was scary when I got 3 party members at first, but after 3-4 hours I got used to it, I got ending at 18 hours in since I farmed up a ton and then always forgot where to go (haha)

I ended up learning to predict most of the time who's turn it was going to be carefully watching the bar, What with me killing hundreds of mobs to get like a dozen of each runes or more.

I'm just thinking maybe it made it all the more exciting in the end, So as a continuation to my previous feedback (which honestly was maybe too early on) It works out fine. I just got caught trying to get everything going on, Since it as my first with this style game (i've played a dozen rpg maker games before,but not with this style of slotting spells and equipment that have such big effects)
It was a really fun experience, and I'm looking forward to the continuation of it. If I find more time, I'll probably make a quicker run-through of the game this time trying to find where the best and worst endings are, Because I seem to always get to the same (immediate) result with the few choice scenes I tried.

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just got to the ending, And I think I managed. I guess I was just overfarmed and lacked skill, Because I ended up staying around 4 times base speed altough I tried going to 6-7 times before, But then realized I needed my characters to do more on damage or needed specific spells.
Specifically, Time comes to mind. Crazy AP boost for your lower ap chars and attack speed boost+ An attack speed spell on lvl2 which makes your meh character go from regular fighting style to godhood dps boosted lapans does like 1k melee dmg and spills attacks like fresh diarhea. Shouldn't have done that analogy.
Boss pretty much tried to heal back then ended up going "heck this" doing his tiny tornado things and grabbing lapans trying to ragdoll him (often missing. I didn't know you could miss slapping someone into the soil) that did no damage with zams doing infinite heal and boosting.

So It was just my bad. I got pretty used to the speed(It was scary when I got 3 party members at first, but after 3-4 hours I got used to it, I got ending at 18 hours in since I farmed up a ton and then always forgot where to go (haha)

I ended up learning to predict most of the time who's turn it was going to be carefully watching the bar, What with me killing hundreds of mobs to get like a dozen of each runes or more.

I'm just thinking maybe it made it all the more exciting in the end, So as a continuation to my previous feedback (which honestly was maybe too early on) It works out fine. I just got caught trying to get everything going on, Since it as my first with this style game (i've played a dozen rpg maker games before,but not with this style of slotting spells and equipment that have such big effects)
It was a really fun experience, and I'm looking forward to the continuation of it. If I find more time, I'll probably make a quicker run-through of the game this time trying to find where the best and worst endings are, Because I seem to always get to the same (immediate) result with the few choice scenes I tried.
Congratulations! I'm glad you're having fun and get used to it. Thank you so much for giving this game
a lot of attention especially in its battle system despite the fact this game is a bit rushed near the late game
running. XD Yes, the last boss got a pretty low hit rate, it was intended to balance his battle prowess.
Was he way too easy for you?

Currently I'm working on some new features (quest log with dozens or more quests, more NPCs
to interact with, mini games, etc) and maybe some other improvements for this game. There are still so many
inaccessible areas that can be made. Also, I aware that the endings are need to be polished, they're rather short
and unclear at the moment. I'll make sure the next major update is bringing better scenes and a ton of new and
exciting features.

One more question, did you manage to defeat the Silver Bear in Silversun Forest?
That boss enemy has attracted a lot of criticism on the other forum due to his overpowered stats. Thank you! :)

no2ironman1100

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
No problem ! I spent a lot of time farming around and restarting the game a few times (mostly from me doing something stupid that broke the game, not on rpg maker or your fault)
And yeah, On this fight (Hoping this isn't spoilers) I pretty much went "Yup, You're just half of a god buddy"
In truth though, I was 18 hours in since I was trying to master the battle system. It's only a natural conclusion I assume.
When he did hit, I have to say it hurts. Problem is, If you want to balance the boss out in his battle abilities, Giving him a big miss chance with high damage won't work well. As an analogy, Increasing damage per attack of an ennemy that does 5% of your hp to 50% But lowering their hitrate from 100% to 10% would make the average dps stay the same but risks the fight being very luck based, except if your characters get tanky enough to survive more than 1/2 blows. unless for some reason it's to counteract the player's defense. In which case you could just give it some pierce.

About that boss:
Nope. Did not find it at all. I can't find the windwalker skill :/

Edit:Also, I love how I just beat something that's basically a god, went to get a bunch stronger and then had "30 Lowlife sailors" beat lapans with him "not even having a chance" in the first city... Made me chuckle.
I saw a weird glitch. There seems to be einhazard that appears on the ground when they beat you up.
Edit2: I'm making constant edits to this comment to avoid bumping the thread around too much, But since I'm still trying to do more of the side objectives or finding them (I have a bad sense of finding things) I'll keep editing things a bit from time to time.

Attachments

Last edited:

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
1.unless for some reason it's to counteract the player's defense. In which case you could just give it some pierce.

2.Nope. Did not find it at all. I can't find the windwalker skill :/

3.Also, I love how I just beat something that's basically a god, went to get a bunch stronger and then had "30 Lowlife sailors" beat lapans with him "not even having a chance" in the first city... Made me chuckle.

4.There seems to be einhazard that appears on the ground when they beat you up.
1. That's a good idea. Thanks!
2. There's a secret cave in Kakibuki. Youl'll find the soul there.
3. Consider he doesn't want to cause the village to go hostile or he has to slaughter them all. XD
4. I'll check it asap. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

no2ironman1100

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
Oh my god I thought that was a random hole, should of realized I can jump down things.

Welp,Just converted all my fireball runes into some level 3 and level 2 incase I needed them. Then realized I need a level 1 rune. Wanting to end myself haha.

The game Is a lot deeper than I though. I though I did everything having access to all levels of all 3 elements in all 3 magic schools with also all ability runes, And then I realized there's that cave, The other two endings I missed, And this "modifier" thing where there seems to be crazy runes...

I'll go on talking about my game balance experience with runes, as people probably have about the story of the game and such; So Scroll down for a Tl;Dr
All information that I consider very balance important is underlined.

Time seems to be way strong. It's stats pretty much makes it ALWAYS better than the other undefined runes.
Curse has the worst stats so far: You get it around endgame, where your hp is in the 8-900 at minimum. So the HP boost is negligeable, and time gives a way bigger action boost (+astral, ap boost). Curse even has a chance reduction, which I assume is your dodge rate or critical hit/hit chance. (Don't know) which makes it even worse stats wise.
The curse ability is nice for slow teams (compared to ennemy), but on quick teams you'd rather deal extra damage than take off half of their turns. Seeing how optimal play seems to go, I'd rather use Time most of the time(excuse pun);
Or Space Which has a larger AP boost that can be usefull for going through an area or a character playing as support using def-rune, Since extra speed does nothing if you run dry of energy in a short time.

Overall, Time dominates in boss battles (usefull spell with slow or speed up that gives you ap) or farming (extra speed helps you use a melee build to farm mobs) Effectively making it the go-to spell for most things.
I haven't tested the abilities of space yet, But unless they deal crazy amounts of damage, I'd rather use the damage abilities of thunder or fire, Or use my SP abilities more by using time lvl2/3 to slow/accelerate, Right ?

In general, you can just take Time level 2/3 for any build and filll in the gap

All defense runes are usefull.
Water has good stats, and it has a usefull ability (lots of strong ennemies use astral, Astral dmg reduction is very good)
Earth has lower stats than water or metal, But it has by far the most op ability (Regenerates a TON of hp with level 2/3) even if it costs quite a bit of sp,
Metal has the ability to make physical damage become nothing, altough it means less astral defense.
With the stats of the characters, It litteraly makes all of them usefull.

Offensive magic also have an okay balance so far,
Wind coming in as my favorite for melee and general builds because it has a big action and slash boost. It's top tier early game and stays strong late game, with spells that can kill low level mobs easily, making farming extra quick. The spells are somewhat op early game to late game but suck at longer ranges. more usefull if you want to BLIND.
Lightning doing crazy astral damage boost combined with an alright slash boost, It's the strongest mid game for just progression if you have the right build, Stays somewhat usefull late game. It's tier 1 and 2 spells are pretty strong against the right ennemy types, But it becomes weak later on. It's tier 3 isn't of any use against bosses however.
Fire has an okay but lower astral damage boost, But the spell itself is stronger than lightning's single target.

I'm still unsure about the Ability runes, But they seem somewhat balanced, altough again with a slight tip to speed again.

Speed is pretty strong;

(I'm starting to wonder if I just really love speed or if it's really that usefull)
for melee builds, it's a lot less usefull unless you don't have your time;Wind rune slotted in. In case you have both of those in, you're probably better off with extra slash for melee or whatever defense type that ennemy implies (endure/barrier)

Against bosses, I feel Endure and Barrier would fall off since I noticed damage seems reductive (values can go to zero) Speed's dodge chance then becomes more usefull because it's technically 8% less dmg on BOTH astral and physical, which becomes exponentially usefull and would at high damage values levels just meant endure and barrier are useless in comparison.
Slash still stays strong, It counters the ennemy's defense and of course, SP abilities that use slash take time meaning diminishing return of speed while slash countering defense

What about astral ?

Astral is If you're counting on spells, it's very good. The main thing is that for me, It's only when i'm fighting tough mobs that I need to farm(whereas slash or speed can find use against low level mobs, bosses and tough mobs too)

I have no or little input on the synth runes yet, as I need to farm up even more to have several level 2 runes of each type.

Tl;DR, and a bit more though on the overall thing.
As of now, between your destructive, undefined and ability rune, It's vital to have at least ONE speed rune (Wind;Time(space can work as a weaker alternative); Or Speed)

Defense runes are amazingly well balanced;
The offensive rune's balance is off, With speed or lightning serving a lot of general purposes, and fire falling behind except if you need a bit more damage reduction. Damage types may close the gap.
Undefined runes feel like they have no balance except damage typing; The only good ones seem to be time 2 and 3, altough I truthfully did not check the damage curse 3 does or the dmg space does; You'd rather use an offensive spell or time's speed increase on allies/decrease on ennemies. Time Therefore has the most broken stats and an ability that's nearly as usefull or more usefull in situations than Curse or Space's ability. But space and curse could be used to opponents for which other magics would not work as well, so very niche situations. Space however is very good early on if you need that extra bit of SP to get through an area; As of course; As the saying goes "What's the point of running fast if you can't run the lap" or something.

The problem with damage typing closing such gaps is that it's sometimes unclear what type X ennemy is.

Finally, The Ability runes Have a fair enough balance but astral falls behind later on because of all destruction runes giving an astral increase AND the time rune which is the easiest to put on for 90% of the fights giving an astral and ap boost too. So then I just feel the need for extra speed or defense.

This could be used as a guide; but don't count on it too much. I still have not figured out damage formulas for all the attacks and rune magics or SP abilities or compared them all individually; But I have a general sense of it after grinding out with different setups and repeating a few bossfights; So far; Lapans seems to dominate bossfights anyways, With zams just being a really good support and Tou... Speedboosting ? And doing 1/5th of the damage...

Also:
Found that stupid bear: First try kill :). didn't even have to come back to take the proper build (I litteraly had the build I use to farm mid level mobs on and it owned him)

I guess that makes me now have all 3 red, Blue and green souls. I assume I didn't miss any (that would either make four colors or four of them on a color; Which doesn't seem to go with theme)
I wonder why was I gifted all of the 3 souls for tou though. The 6 other souls I had to work for somewhat. It's like you went with a theme there. Something about tou having it easy.

About sword balance too though:
Altough it's an alright offset to lose two of your elemental damage types to craft your ultimate sword forms, Was it really intentional to have you lose any way other than spells(or SP abilities, but to get SP you'd then need to use spells) to hit astral beings ? It makes farming in a few areas very tedious since you need to use your astral abilities to hit.

Last edited:

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
1. Oh my god I thought that was a random hole, should of realized I can jump down things.
Welp,Just converted all my fireball runes into some level 3 and level 2 incase I needed them. Then realized I need a level 1 rune. Wanting to end myself haha.

2. Found that stupid bear: First try kill :). didn't even have to come back to take the proper build (I litteraly had the build I use to farm mid level mobs on and it owned him)

3. I wonder why was I gifted all of the 3 souls for tou though. The 6 other souls I had to work for somewhat. It's like you went with a theme there. Something about tou having it easy.

4. Altough it's an alright offset to lose two of your elemental damage types to craft your ultimate sword forms, Was it really intentional to have you lose any way other than spells(or SP abilities, but to get SP you'd then need to use spells) to hit astral beings ? It makes farming in a few areas very tedious since you need to use your astral abilities to hit.
It's pretty amazing how detailed and helpful this runes guide is, thanks a lot for sharing your thought.
I'll take note of several things to make sure the runes will become more balance for the next major update.
(Maybe I can make those "weaker" runes to become more useful by putting unique skill, stat or ability,
otherwise, I have to make the overpowered ones to have some negative feats.)

1. Yeah that issue, I notice it's somewhat stupid after several playtests, you know, if you have a high level rune already,
why do we still need the low level rune to destroy those "weaker obstacles"? I questioned myself.lol I'll fix that for sure.

2. Nice to hear that! Since I receive a lot of messages saying that bear is impossible to defeat but I didn't find any
significant problem with it while playtesting. Now I can reply to these messages...confidently.

3. I'm preparing an Extended version of the game with some new features, including special episodes dedicated
to these characters : Einhazar, Meravi and Gelisha. Tou's easy souls will be explained later in one of special episodes.

4. Yes, Lapans is the only one who can retrieve his original swords, including his Masamune. More swords and blacksmiths
will be made later, along with new areas.

Another question, how do you think about the runes drop chance? Was it okay or too much grinding needed?

no2ironman1100

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Other
If I compare to the XP I get and how long the game is (supposed) to be (You did say around 7h30) It seems too grindy. For me personally again I grind a lot in videogames so I could just blank out and realize 30 minutes later I farmed a dozen different runes. For Casual first time players I feel they may have no idea how to balance things too well even when they reach the final fight, unless they really focus on understanding. I did quite love the charts with different damage types though.
I think the current drop rates could go from 1.5 to 2 times more common than now. It would allievate the time you spend farming. OF course, It really depends on how you're going for the gameplay. Two times highter drop chances would help you go through the game in a shorter time in one playthrough. Currently I spent about 2/3 or more of my time farming, and that's the get enough runes to get to level 3 once to "check out" what each runes does. Assuming similar curiosity, A 2 times highter drop chance will help people reach strong enough stuff to win more easily.

Also yeah, The main difficulty with some bosses are they deal crazy damage per attack but they are a bit slow. Endgame bosses will snuff half of your hp per turn where you're just trying to tank damage using defensive spells and all until they get tired from lack of AP. This is why they seem tough, But if you realize they have limited stamina and equip the right build, I'd believe someone who didn't farm up could beat gorilla. Honestly, He's a bit tough compared to others

In short:

Overall, For people used to grinding, the grind times are about okay. If I tried taking a newcomer to RPG point of view, I would say though that getting endgame stuff that would make boss battles not too challenging takes a long while so it often meant crazy trial and error. (which I only countered by farming up hard before doing the nxt few bosses)

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
If I compare to the XP I get and how long the game is (supposed) to be (You did say around 7h30) It seems too grindy. For me personally again I grind a lot in videogames so I could just blank out and realize 30 minutes later I farmed a dozen different runes. For Casual first time players I feel they may have no idea how to balance things too well even when they reach the final fight, unless they really focus on understanding. I did quite love the charts with different damage types though.
I think the current drop rates could go from 1.5 to 2 times more common than now. It would allievate the time you spend farming. OF course, It really depends on how you're going for the gameplay. Two times highter drop chances would help you go through the game in a shorter time in one playthrough. Currently I spent about 2/3 or more of my time farming, and that's the get enough runes to get to level 3 once to "check out" what each runes does. Assuming similar curiosity, A 2 times highter drop chance will help people reach strong enough stuff to win more easily.

Also yeah, The main difficulty with some bosses are they deal crazy damage per attack but they are a bit slow. Endgame bosses will snuff half of your hp per turn where you're just trying to tank damage using defensive spells and all until they get tired from lack of AP. This is why they seem tough, But if you realize they have limited stamina and equip the right build, I'd believe someone who didn't farm up could beat gorilla. Honestly, He's a bit tough compared to others

In short:

Overall, For people used to grinding, the grind times are about okay. If I tried taking a newcomer to RPG point of view, I would say though that getting endgame stuff that would make boss battles not too challenging takes a long while so it often meant crazy trial and error. (which I only countered by farming up hard before doing the nxt few bosses)
Thank you. I'll take note of this too. Polishing this game becomes a lot easier with your help. :)

Nagasari

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The maps look nice, much rtp but that's not a bad thing. Just built my new pc, I rarely find problems such as the frame lag/input delay in rpg maker games and your video for this game doesn't show any lag issue like the avelon game. Well done.

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
The maps look nice, much rtp but that's not a bad thing. Just built my new pc, I rarely find problems such as the frame lag/input delay in rpg maker games and your video for this game doesn't show any lag issue like the avelon game. Well done.
Thank you. Yes the rtp for mv is not that bad.
These graphics are simple and easy to use, it's good just the way it is.
I do really hope it's not laggy on your pc XD

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
I forgot to update this thread.
The Three Visions FULL v1.07 is released~

Full v1.07 Changelogs :

+ Grammar!
+ Boat glitch fix
(In T3V v1.05, it's possible you'll get stucked in some areas after
you left the boat behind.)
+ Boss balance
(Add more skills and bad status resistance.)
+ Runes balance
(Add more skills and bad status resistance.)
+ New Ending Scenes
(Fix some plot holes.)
etc

Future plans (Extended v1.08)

+ Add 3 Big Cities (1 for each Realms)
+ Add 3 Main Quests (1 for each Realms)
+ Add 3 Sub Quests (1 for each Realms)
+ Add 3 Empty Room to be decorated in Castle Ragnarok
+ Add 3 New Runes, under Artificial - Class
+ Add 3 Bosses for each main quest
+ Add 3 New Dungeons in Divine World.

Last edited:

Boonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice synopsis,

I will give it a try :)

cradth

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice synopsis,

I will give it a try :)
Thank you so much. I would greatly appreciate it
if you kindly give me some feedback later, negatives are welcomed too. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinion