The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

EmmaB

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great job to everyone who got a game in! I didn't participate (due to MZ trial version errors) but I'm very interested to see how all the entries go. All the best!

TakumaGao

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are we allowed to post our game in the forums under the completed games section? Or do we have to wait until the jam is officially over?

Aslanemperor

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love how so many people are like "I hope it's at least 20 minutes long" and I'm over here like "how was I supposed to fit an entire game in under an hour!?"

I mean you only gave us a month, were you really expecting that many people to finish quickly?
To be fair, before I found this one, the longest gamejam I'd seen was over the course of a weekend. (I got thrashed, btw)

Meowsticks

Just a person
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I love how so many people are like "I hope it's at least 20 minutes long" and I'm over here like "how was I supposed to fit an entire game in under an hour!?"
Literally me. :LZSlol: I purposefully planned my game to be short and somehow it still came out over an hour and I'm just like well that's how it is it.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Then I shall do so! :)
Same! Super excited to see all the entries. I've already played through a few, and now the addiction begins! :LZSlol:

Here is our thread page if anyone wanted to check it out!

ImaginaryVillain

High Cultist of the Sporkle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Huh, I didn't bother posting it in finished games, as I'll certainly end up improving it later, so it's in the development forum. Anyway here's the link..

Poppet Quest

I've been informed it's a combination of Diablo and Myst... I forgot Myst was even a thing. :LZSexcite:

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If he accepts thin mints I'm going to have to remove him as a judge.

Thin mints are a trash cookie and I'm not afraid to say it.
Tired of pretending they're not.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
i'm really excited to see the entries for this, good luck to everyone that enters!!!

Mushi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but is there a place I can see and play all the entries?

Mushi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh thank youu, you're beautiful!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
When exactly will the winners be announced? I know it's this Sunday, but at what time?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Also, at 4PM Pacific tomorrow on my game dev stream, I'm going to take a break every 30 minutes from making my game to talk about my opinion on each of the winners, as I've played them as well (my opinion didn't matter to overall scoring, but I actually 100% agree with the top 3 and their order).

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Due to situations unfortunately beyond our control, the next Make a Game stream that was going to include my thoughts on the Game Jam Winners will be delayed until next Sunday. Sincere apologies. Thank you for your understanding. (Touch the Stars Game Jam Winners will still be announced later today!)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gl123