RishigangiX

Professional Procrastinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Great work! Although I won't need them in my current project, I will definitely put them to good use in a future project that I already have in mind. :)  

rahxephonkun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
i cant seem to set the A tilesup to work properly in mv does anyone know how to set this up properly as a tileset to use in MV:?

Last edited by a moderator:

wintyrbarnes

Jack of a Few Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@rahxephonkun I'm not 100% certain what your problem is, but these tilesets work just fine for me. Double-check to make sure the tilesets are all set in the correct spot (A1, A2, etc). If you're still having problems, a screenshot might help. 

rahxephonkun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
@rahxephonkun I'm not 100% certain what your problem is, but these tilesets work just fine for me. Double-check to make sure the tilesets are all set in the correct spot (A1, A2, etc). If you're still having problems, a screenshot might help. 

hmm well nevermind i somehow downloaded the wrong thing I downloaded a file called wahu that had a bunch of tiles with names like ÿaòùAéQ instead of the one named wa.zip with files named A1 - D ... -.- wth

thanks

rahxephonkun

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
d

do these not have to be rescaled though? mine seem kinda smaller than the pictures for some of the stuff on page D like sliding doors..

also some weird things like the red tables being bigger than mine in thepictures..

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Incredible stuff. Very, very high detail tiles here. Personally, my favorite parts of this set is the lamps and food objects.

LadyBanshee

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but after downloading it and putting the images into the tilesets folder it still won't show up in my game.

Sam Orf

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love this !! But one question though, how did you make ur character actually swim in the hot spring? because mine keeps walking on top of it, and not inside, even if I put a star in tiles :(

AMAZING work bro ! Keep up the good stuff!

Phoenixsylph

=w= just chillin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I LOVE YOU THESE ARE SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I will definitely use my game and i can't wait to show you!

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
amazing! I can now make a Japanese themed game!

digeV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
great work <3

for gredits name is com_sho?

Last edited:

AGiant

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english, german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Regarding terms of use: Only MV games or MZ now, too? ;D

AGiant

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english, german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@AGiant
Terms:
- Users must own MV in order to use them

This tileset uses MV RTP however it can be used on MZ if you own a copy of MV.

There are certain tilesets without MV restriction-

com_sho Non-RTP Resource Pack
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/com_sho-non-rtp-resource-pack.121264/

First thank you for reply.
Second if I exclude the RTP stuff and use only stuff not included in RTP shouldn't I be able to use it.
and last but not least thank you again for the link ;D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.
 …I think I might need to switch from standard ATK/DEF up/down buffs to parameter altering states. I just had an actor whose usual attack against an enemy does ~25 do a buffed attack against a debuffed enemy for ~600…
just saw that titan quest is free on steam until the 23rd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddkovi