Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everyone:kaohi:

My general plan (do to list)

First, complete the writing and finalized it. (I decided to implement multiple points of view. Reason: I can change to different POV when I get bored with a character. I can back later to continue POV. Players can see different POV and think about how crazy we as humans view reality.)
Second, put whose scenes in the RPG maker
-Use switches and variables
-Use common events
- Test if those events work as intended.
Third, check if the scenes are possible with current knowledge.
- Set movement routes of the residents.
Fourth, test the battle mechanics including skills
Fifth, balance the damage formula
Sixth, balance skills' costs.:kaodes:

Seventh, balance characters'stats
Eighth put equipment requirement on classes of each character
Ninth, pick appropriate levels that skills will be unlocked for each character.
Tenth, decide which enemies are a boss or a minion
Eleventh, put stats into each enemy
Twelfth put skills into each enemy:kaophew:
-Add Animations

Thirteenth, create a mini-game
Fourteenth, test a mini-game
Fifteenth, check plugin update
Sixteenth, compose a credit page with Yanfly plugin
Seventeenth, create a credit library and create a map for it too.:kaolivid:

Eighteenth finalized multiple currencies with Yanfly plugin
Nineteenth, create items with a description
Twentieth, create items formula
21, decide which stores to place those items
22. Decide the items' prices:kaoslp:

23.create cooking books with Yanfly item synthesis
24. create weapon crafted books with Yanfly item synthesis
25. create armor crafted books with Yanfly item synthesis
26. list the ingredients for the item's synthesis
27. list the ingredients for the weapon's synthesis
28. list the ingredients for the armor's synthesis:kaosigh:

29. Check spelling and grammar in dialogue's boxes
30. Cut unnecessary words out
31. Finalized the dialogue boxes
32. Put enemies into troops
33. Add states
34. Add state's conditions
35.Test if each state works properly:kaomad2:

36. Add Types into the database
37.Finalized Types
38. Implement Jobpoint system with Yanfly plugin
39. Test Jobpoint system

40. Local mechanics place different mechanics around the world.
41. Determine the appropriateness of the mechanics (stay in place / delete it)

42. Create an international trade system
43. Test if it breaks the game
44. Decide to keep or discard

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Natives/Ancient ( Original Residents)
Kingdom of Loqin: (Busitoese people) this kingdom's economics is based on trade; therefore, cities are located near coasts and rivers. The Busitoese people found almost solely along the coast, to which they have evidently migrated in order to trade with indigenous peoples. This kingdom was a coalition of various ethnic groups, united by trading relationships. The important economy product was the smelting of iron ore. Here the smelted iron was worked into weapons and agricultural tools and exported to the rice-growing neighboring regions. This brought the kingdom great wealth.

Agrarian chiefdom of Gizetu: Maxive tribe (Busitoese people) and its coastal ally Tallure became the first power to dominate most of the peninsula. Early Maxive was a largely agrarian polity with no direct access to the coastline.

Kingdom of Tallure: Tallure was founded two centuries later when a Gizetu prince fled to the coast after his defeat in a succession dispute.

The two kingdoms of Tallure and Gizetu subsequently engaged each other in combat and competition, until Tallure was defeated. In 540-576, an agreement was reached. This was known as two kings but one people. The agreement regulated the fellowship so that the King of Gizetu became the highest king while the King of Tallure became the junior king of the fellowship of the two kingdoms. Since then, the Kingdom of Tallure was always involved in and supported the expansion of the Kingdom of Gizetu.

:kaoangry:

Ancient Civilisation of Hatuxum
The civilization's cities were good at their urban planning, baked brick houses, water supply systems, and new techniques in handicraft such as carnelian products, seal carving and metallurgy (copper, bronze, lead, and tin). Gradual drying of the region's soil during the golden age of this civilization have been the initial cause by the urbanization associated with the civilization. Eventually, the water supply reduced enough to cause the civilization's demise and to scatter its population eastward to find a new source of fresh water.

The Hatuxum people migrated from villages to cities. Early Hatuxum communities turned to large urban centers. Flood-supported farming led to large agricultural surpluses, which in turn supported the development of cities. The residents did not develop irrigation technique, relying mainly on the seasonal tropical rains leading to summer floods.

The city contains dockyards, granaries, warehouses, brick platforms, and protective walls.
Most city dwellers appear to have been traders or artisans. Materials from distant regions were used in the cities for constructing seals and beads.

(Fantasy) religion:
(Seyici) A lord of animals
(Buntize)buffalo deity
(Paxva)a fertility goddess

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello Everyone. I am just finished created a template of a card with STV monster cards plugin. Testing I hope it is going to do the math.

Reminder to myself: I just figure out how to create a duplicate skill. First, copy the same character data into another line of character line which I can make the shadow weaker than the original. Then, I use SRDude summon plugin to allow a character to summon it. lol

Aldo's primary motivation is getting a stable job and becomes a royal knight.
Nina's primary motivation is to recognize a capable ruler.
Hayatemaru's primary motivation is to find a new virtue lord after the death of his previous lord.
Sophie's primary motivation is to protect Aldo from danger and guide him, so she can go back to heaven again.
Yaichi's primary motivation is finding a new master after find out that his previous master is tyrannical to his subordinates.
Gustaf's goal in his life is to serve the royal family for the rest of his life and die as an honorable man.
Eisele wants to create a world where a monster and a human together in harmony.
Frist hopes that he will create the strongest weapons and give to a righteous leader in that way he used his skill for the betterment of the world.
Franz's goal is to prove himself as a good leader and make his father proud.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livmi