Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone!

As dissapointing as it is. Yes, It's just me...

Honestly I don't know what type here, but yeah... As I've read about "Can't see your posts" or something,

I thought at least I should post introduction here.

Anyway, the name is ug-SLAPPED

And currently the only RPG Maker that I had is MV, I am still not sure if its counted as legal copy since I bought it from steam.

But I really hope it does...

Truth to be spoken, I am more of a Character Designer/Illustrator than a Game Maker. There is still much to learn, and stuff..

As I may not posting to much for now.. All I can mention is, please take care of me from now on while I am here.

And I hope that nobody would rage over my idiocity. *bows*

test-2_000-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcmagik

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you bought it from Steam then it is a legal copy.

This is a pretty friendly place... There is no rage to be had here. Just know that if you really want to feel welcomed and get feedback on things that you have to put yourself out there and get active in different parts of the forums too!

Cute artwork! There are a lot of game designers are looking for help and you can learn a lot over time!

Welcome to the forums!

uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the heads up about the legal copy.

And I am sorry, this is probably just for my own gain of posts so that I don't need to wait for it to get approved.

Its not that I just love to stalk, but I barely had anything to mention considering how much of the stuffs over here already.

And thank you, Its barely good if compared to those who actually had theirs released in games...
Unlike that unmoved doll that I posted..

And thank you again for the welcome.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I sure hope buying from steam counts as a legal copy! I'm screwed if not :0

Do you have to prove you have a verified copy to join the forums? No one has asked me about it :0

And welcome by the way ^-^

You're like my opposite in the sense that I am better at game making than character design. My characters always appear bland, haha. 

uglywolf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, it seems like this is a very official forum.
"They might need at least a legal copy for verification" -or so I thought.

So I decided to buy it beforehand.

Thank you for  the welcome.
I may be a character designer.. But, I am unable to make them "Live"...  And no... I am not even on your league.

I am much much lower than anybody else could be.

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krockhunter