RMVXA The Undesirables (First complete game)

15098D

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Some strange things are happening in 1850's Britain. Gorgie and his group of friends set off to put a stop to the unnatural happenings, all at the request of a strange being.

This is the first "real game" I've made in RPG Maker, that meaning this is the first one with a proper start and finish. I know I used a lot of default assets, this was more of a passion project than anything else. I imagine plenty of people are sick of seeing default asset RPGs here, sorry about that ^^;

The game takes about 6 hours to fully play through and has 3 different endings that are fairly simple to find. It's balanced in such a way that grinding should be minimal. You'll be taken from level 1 to level 9 with new abilities each level up and an ultimate ability at the max level of 15. There' also a fairly extensive post-game that can take an additional 2 hours of play.

Credit to Vlue for enemy HP bars, Thalzon for most of the battlers and XXLShyguy for the Earthbound-style battlers.

Screenshot A.PNG
Screenshot B.PNG
Screenshot C.PNG

Download:
Right here!

Thanks so much for your interest! Please do tell me what you think c:

Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Omg anthro rats
I'm in

Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*
Just got back from work... I got to recommend a dish I liked to a group of senior ladies, and they said they'd order it for dessert! What was it? CHURROS! It's one of my favorite desserts at my workplace.
What's your favorite dessert? I'll eat any pastry with cinnamon and sugar, but especially churros. And then there's chocolate... omg, so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco7