slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

As Slim looks around the village square, a thought comes to mind. "There haven't been any travellers or strangers spotted in our village which means Marsha's visitors, whether they're the killers or not, belong to our village..."

"I think Chaos meant to say Harold. Therese did say that Ralph's missing though, so he might be dead. But as long as we don't know, we have to hope he's alive."

unity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"Is anybody even remotely suspicious of Teresa? Did kinda come out of nowhere earlier. Maybe I'm just an overly suspicious mind at times. But in a situation like this, I give nobody the chance to get the draw on me first."

Actually, I trust Teresa very much. She's been protecting our village for years. Why would she turn on us after all of this time?

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
As Slim looks around the village square, a thought comes to mind. "There haven't been any travellers or strangers spotted in our village which means Marsha's visitors, whether they're the killers or not, belong to our village..."
k5.png

*still looking at Terese* 

Or from the village with a bunch of missing dead people in it!

Ralph

Retired Badass
Restaff Lead
Reaction score
First Language
Fantasy Heroics

"There is no reason to suspect me. We are currently at war against the Evil Overlord and it wouldn't be surprising that he used this chance to kill my comrades."  Therese rubs her temple. "I do remember that night that there was a distraction on the northern gate. Maybe it's so they can do this..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

"There is no reason to suspect me. We are currently at war against the Evil Overlord and it wouldn't be surprising that he used this chance to kill my comrades."  Therese rubs her temple. "I do remember that night that there was a distraction on the northern gate. Maybe it's so they can do this..."
Hmm... Possibly. The guards didn't seem very different to usual. I even bought some BREAD from them earlier.

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English

It's silly to think of Therese as the culprit. She's been our protector for many years, as blondie already said. Besides, if she wanted to kill someone I doubt any of us could stop her. She is one of the four Heroes after all. None of us would stand a chance against her... Which is why I'm quite happy to trust in her! She and Ralph have always had our trust in the past and if anything, we need one person we can trust implicitly among the group.

Besides, if she's protecting one person all night, she can't exactly do anything without us being alerted by that fact in the morning. The one she protected would serve as her witness, after all. I trust her, just as I trust Ralph.

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Wait wait wait, Terese said she was the only one to go there so how can you claim that Ralph is there? Unless... unless you've been there yourself! (That's if we trust her word)
Yule01.png

"Either we stay here and do nothing or we try to help Therese. I am also concerned about the disappeared guests, I want to know if they're still alive or not."

"I do remember that night that there was a distraction on the northern gate. Maybe it's so they can do this..."
yule03.png

"?!"

"This doesn't sound good but why would they target specific people while they could attack just the village ?"

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English
(ooc, but can we get a list of character names -> members? especially if we're not allowed to check back in the original thread)

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's actually a really good point Katt. I just don't know who to trust anymore. The day is almost over, and we have the threat of an unknown assassin.

Good night everyone. I just hope I see you in the morning... 

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English

There's still an hour left by my count, before the sun sets. We have time still to talk this over.

Though it might be best to just gather everyone in one place and keep our guards up during the night and wait for morning when we're more awake and have had a chance to work through our grief a little, before we start naming names. The darkness of dusk isn't a great time to start examining scenes for more clues and we don't want to get ourselves worked up into a tizzy.

By the way, Kloe, did you remember to unlynch me? Because if it's still in effect, I might be the one to hang tonight. The laws of the town state that even one vote can see someone lynched, after all. That's why we have to take care not to carelessly cast them about, just in case we murder ourselves into a situation where the murderers can overrun us. Especially if Therese is right and they're working on behalf of the Evil Lord.

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
"Either we stay here and do nothing or we try to help Therese. I am also concerned about the disappeared guests, I want to know if they're still alive or not."

You no listen. Should find out if guests then are victim now. Marsha have 2 guest - maybe one not known, but maybe one Harold or doctor. If 3 visit in group and 2 die, maybe they learn something meant to be hide, so be killed. You see?

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
This person might seem innocent, or caring, or anything of the like. They would be least expected at the least, and again, you'd probably wouldn't get the feeling they'd want to do harm. This is something that I think also points at the culprit, which furthers my suspicions."
yule03.png

"Isn't it a bit soon to jump to conclusion because with your description, it would fit Kloe behavior".

Yule02.png

unity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
View attachment 35177

View attachment 35178

"?!"

"This doesn't sound good but why would they target specific people while they could attack just the village ?"

We probably vastly outnumber them, forcing them to rely on cowardly assassinations.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

There's still an hour left by my count, before the sun sets. We have time still to talk this over.

By the way, Kloe, did you remember to unlynch me? Because if it's still in effect, I might be the one to hang tonight. The laws of the town state that even one vote can see someone lynched, after all. That's why we have to take care not to carelessly cast them about, just in case we murder ourselves into a situation where the murderers can overrun us. Especially if Therese is right and they're working on behalf of the Evil Lord.
Oh yeah, sorry, I have way too many clocks.

(ooc, can we un-lynch!?)

unity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(ooc: Feel free to refer to me as Elly or unity in game ^_^ )

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English
You no listen. Should find out if guests then are victim now. Marsha have 2 guest - maybe one not known, but maybe one Harold or doctor. If 3 visit in group and 2 die, maybe they learn something meant to be hide, so be killed. You see?

It may also be that the two who visited her were the killers. So four possibilities on that front:

- two as-yet unknown villagers, one of which might be Ralph who is missing

- either Harold or the doc, or both.

- the killers disguised as someone else to get her to let them in

- she knew the killers and trusted them

I think it might be the last one.

Thinking it through, Marsha and Lucius's bodies were hidden, whilst Harold's was in plain sight. I think, maybe Harold was last to be murdered, and that he was killed by the magic that was stolen from Marsha. That means that Marsha would have been killed either first or second. Making Lucius before Harold too - which makes sense since his body was hidden.

Oh! There's another option!

Marsha and Lucius were killed by the same person, it seems, but not at the same time. What if Lucius was one of the people who met with Marsha, and the killer was the other?

Nothing says that both visitors have to be innocent or killers at the same time, after all! One of them could have been in disguise and maybe Marsha realised this and they killed her for it. Then they decided to kill Lucius just in case he noticed any differences too, and covered tried to cover it up.

But where does Harold come into all of this? Why was he targeted at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.
MerlinCross wrote on Switz's profile.
Not sure if you'll see this but I stumbled across your "Open Locker" sprite in a topic. Could I use those?
topic in question
Going to watch an episode of The Office and eat something after this little progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGrizzlyDev