Not open for further replies.

unity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

What you're saying makes sense, Katt, but I must admit this is all very much vexing to me. How are we to figure out the culprits with so little to go on?

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
But where does Harold come into all of this? Why was he targeted at all?
k5.png

I swear if he was killed just for being nearby I am gonna MURDER THAT THING!! ARGH!!!

Ralph

Retired Badass
Restaff Lead
Reaction score
First Language
Fantasy Heroics

"Without an autopsy, we can't tell the time of death at all. To think we just got over a plague thanks to Ralph, now this?"

TheAlexG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
View attachment 35186

Oh! Sorry Katt! I UNLYNCH @Ksi (if that's how it works)
(If this is possible) I will also @unlynch @Kloe to not instigate anything. Live and learn, am I right?

Sighs, and shakes his head, looking at the sky.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting a drink before night falls... Arg... it's gonna be one of those weeks."

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
You no listen. Should find out if guests then are victim now. Marsha have 2 guest - maybe one not known, but maybe one Harold or doctor. If 3 visit in group and 2 die, maybe they learn something meant to be hide, so be killed. You see?

yule03.png

"We don't know if the 2 footprints are from Marsha guests or from her killers...."

Yule02.png

*try to remember what Therese said*

Marsha approaches the bodies, offers a silent prayer and then started to investigate. Her face contorted to anger but quickly wears her normal expression. 

"Harold seems to have been shot with something magical...something similar to a Wind Blade. As for Lucius, he had inherent magical resistance, they had to attack him physically. These claw marks are massive. It's a miracle he survived the first blow to sustain this many."

Therese looks around the room. "There are no signs of forced entry, they were both caught off-guard..."
Yule02.png

"..."

Thinking it through, Marsha and Lucius's bodies were hidden, whilst Harold's was in plain sight. I think, maybe Harold was last to be murdered, and that he was killed by the magic that was stolen from Marsha. That means that Marsha would have been killed either first or second. Making Lucius before Harold too - which makes sense since his body was hidden.
yule03.png

"?!"

"Harold was killed with a magical attack and Marsha was a magic wielder..."

"Marsha and Lucius were physicaly killed being teared appart..."

"Wait, don't tell me Harold killed Marsha and Lucius but due being shot by Marsha he died from blood loss ? Would it explain why he was not found at the scene of the crime ? Because he tried to escape ?"

"If it was the same criminal, who killed Harold, he would've also hide the body."

Little Paw

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

@lynch @Kloe

I invoke the Detective's Authority and claim that Kloe is one of the killers!

By analyzing the conversations, and some carefully crafted reverse psychology, I have determined that Kloe is the most suspicious among us!

Certainly, one who would seek to feign innocence would play the sympathy card! They would claim to be close to the victim, speak fondly of them, and above all, do anything but keep quiet, because silence invokes suspicion!

As the most vocal member of our group, and the one who seems most distraught over the death of the victim, I vote that we lynch Kloe!

TheAlexG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
He sips on his drink, before hearing the commotion come from someone outside, and sighs, before taking another sip of his drink at the pub.

"I figured I wouldn't be the only one... Hm."

He shrugged before laying his head on the bar, a faint dozing starting to sound from him.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
k6.png

I understand completely, though you have me wrong. I had nothing to do with this, even if I did overreact at the start. I already said I'm sorry. 

k5.png

I am-WAS close with Harold, but that only stokes the flames of me wanting to avenge him! Please don't lynch me, lynching is better suited for that THING that killed the boy I loved, the doctor, Marsha and probably 2 or more people!!

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
(If this is possible) I will also @unlynch @Kloe to not instigate anything. Live and learn, am I right?

Sighs, and shakes his head, looking at the sky.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting a drink before night falls... Arg... it's gonna be one of those weeks."
Thanks, um... Man...

Live and Learn! That's what we get taught at school!

Try not to get too drunk, you never know what dangers are lurking!  :|

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English

For what it's worth, at this moment I don't think Kloe is one of the killers. I might be wrong, especially if the killers have taken on the look of some of us, as was talked about a while back. But if we're talking people who were close to one of the victims, I've said straight out that Harold and I were good friends, so that means I am also on your list, correct? Because if not, then that would mean you're striking out at anyone in order to get a reaction or to try to create a hurried scenario where people will just agree with you and hang whoever you point at with no proof except what you say you think is suspicious behaviour.

Personally, I think trying to get someone hung before we have any good clues to go on is not only bad for all of us by depleting our numbers - because you're more likely to kill one of us than a murderer without more information and clues to go on - and it's also pretty suspicious too. I think the murderers would be happy if they could get us to turn against ourselves like this, and kill each other. It would make it a LOT easier on them I bet!

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Yule01.png

"If Harold was the killer, it probably means one of the footprints behind the house is probably his.".

Yule02.png

"Which means the second set of footprints must be his accomplice since there is no sight of struggle behind the house, is it ?"

Yule01.png

"Since we didn't found a 4th body, either it means the accomplice escaped or is among us."

"Also, we can't be sure that is Marsha who shot Harold. It could've been his accomplice..."

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
k5.png(I didn't make a "determined face)

YEAH!! I AGREE WUTH YOU KATT!!

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
(I have to pass my vote today. I hardly had enough time to read everything on a 15min break at work.)

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
k5.png

Also Harold wouldn't of ever done that!!!

k5.png

I knew him better than that... or did I... I just wanna go home now. Good night town!

k6.png

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English

Harold would not have killed anyone! He was a kind and sweet kid and with his health as bad as it was, the idea that he could have killed either the doc OR Marsha, a highly trained magician, is not only stupid but a horrible thing to say when he's lying there dead, unable to fight back against your asper-asp- ... lies!

Harold wouldna hurt a fly. He wouldna. He was always helpin' people and he wouldn'. He jus' wouldn'.

unity

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Hmm... If Katt trusts Kloe, even after Kloe accused her earlier, that does make me more willing to trust Kloe.

Having said that, this could have been set up all along to produce this result. Kloe could have accused Katt to distance herself from Katt, to make it look like they weren't working together. We have to consider that possibility as well. Forgive me, as I know you were both close to Harold, but we have to cover every option here if we want to find the killer.

For now I will trust both of you, but we must choose our words wisely and consider the chain of events that have happened thus far.

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English

What we really have to think about is where Ralph is right now. 'Cos he'd know, I bet. He'd know what's goin' on and he'd know how to put a stop to whatever plans these murderers have.

Until we find more clues we need to keep our spirits up and be strong and stick together. We can't just cast suspicions at each other for no good reasons cos that's just gonna get us all killed and cause mistrust. And we gotta trust each other if we're gonna catch these bastards who did this.

JCBrickston

Joshua Curtis
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
words of spake
Primarily Uses
N/A
"As a very wise, yet fictitious man once stated", - "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly, one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."-

"That being said, as the clock ticks down, it is mere conjecture at this point to point my finger at anyone. It's a complete shot in the dark, speaking that nobody has any damning evidence on the next person. We know there have been several deaths, and we have had an autopsy now, but the killer(s) remain just as much in the dark to me now as they did at the start."

Captain Commando does not feel quite comfortable with putting someone's neck on the line when they may be an innocent party.

Captain Commando McPeters Sr. Jr. III.jpg

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English

Nah, I understand. We gotta trust each other, sure, but we also gotta try to figure this thing out and that means there's gotta be some distrust between us. Just a little. But we can't figure out the truth if we don't work together.

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Reaction score
First Language
English

So the facts:

- Harold is dead due to wind magic.

- Marsha was killed in her house, torn apart and half-eaten. Probably by a monster of some kind.

- Doctor Lucius was killed and his body was hidden. He also has deep wounds that were likely caused by a monster.

- Two different footprints lead out of Marsha's house.

- Marsha's spell book is missing.

- Harold's sword is missing.

Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs