Luiishu535

Coffee Machine Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

The World Is Destroyed And It's All Because of You is an Adventure game where you play as the hero who failed to save the world. As a broken man, you decide to pull yourself together in an attempt to bring some good to what's left of the world. However, no matter how hard you try, things always seem to work out against your favor.

This is a side quest-driven game created for the Winterruption event over at RMN. It is therefore very non-linear in nature. Due to some team difficulties, the game won't be released in its shiniest state straight away. I, Luiishu535, sincerely wants to apologize for this. Further enhancements to the game may occur at a later date.

Please understand.

Screenshots:

https://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/9583/screenshots/SQG_This_Innkeeper_Is_A_Hideous_*****_Goddess.png

Meet the developers!

Gredge109: Main Writer & Developer
Luiishu535: Main Pixel Artist, Main Music Composer, Level Designer, Secondary Writer & Developer
Kylaila: The kindest cheer-leading dragon on the face of the planet and a cool person in general. She also helped out with testing and providing feedback.

Pre-Alpha v.0.1 Download: https://rpgmaker.net/games/9583/downloads/8886/

Information concerning the current pre-alpha build that is available:
It's a pretty rough build (hence the name) that's been created for the Winterruption event. Most of the music isn't looping, all graphics aren't done and there may be a few minor bugs here and there. However, the build is indeed playable and should contain about 15-30+ minutes of gameplay depending on how you play. The game currently spans 10 different side quests and two endings.

Despite the current roughness of the game, we still believe that players should be able to have an enjoyable experience with The World Is Destroyed And It's All Because of You in its current state.

EDIT: Did I mention that this game was made in a month?

Last edited:

RMZenith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Hm.. I think I've seen a game of similar concept, although game itself is looks very radically different.
Anyway I'll give it a try right now

RMZenith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Game looks kinda neat and some good funny moment too, but

oh that grandfather man... f

Last edited:

Luiishu535

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
...did he scare you? I apologize if he did. xD Either way, thank you for playing! I definitely plan to keep adding to this game (custom sprites, more depth to the world, characters, new and revised music/graphics etc.).

Stridah

The People's Champion
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Luiishu this is looking good! Your pixel are is getting nice dawg!

Luiishu535

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks, dawg! : D I'm trying to get better every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?
Does anyone find this hard to read?

Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkscythe25