hypershadic11

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
HOW DARE YOU USE A CUSTOM THUMBNAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I'm kidding lol. I think that looks awesome!!! It's way better than anything I could do lol. Now I really can't wait to see your video! I'll watch it as soon as I get home!

Last edited:

Lehla

Inky Demon in the Soup
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
HOW DARE YOU USE A CUSTOM THUMBNAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, I'm kidding lol. I think that looks awesome!!! It's way better than anything I could do lol. Now I really can't wait to see your video!
My heart legit jumped when I saw that in all caps...
As for "way better than anything (you) could do" I doubt that :p. If you do want to use that temporarily, you can, no credit needed. But I'm positive you can eventually come up with something great.

hypershadic11

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Lol I'm glad I could give you a little scare ;P
well, I'm a pixel artist by trade, so I can't really make a thumbnail, or a custom title screen. But you know... I can't really use that. Don't get me wrong, it's freaking awesome! But the name The_Glitch already apperas on the title screen because of RpgMaker Vx Ace, so if I used that, it would show The Glitch twice, which doesn't really make any sense. However! If I find a way around this, I will TOTALLY use that, and give you the proper credit for it! I mean, it's really cool, and honestly nearly perfect for the demo.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rensky