Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heyla, everyone!

So, HexMozart88 and I are working on a farming game called Cultivation Voyage. During the making of this game, we've discovered that certain objects were just super hard to find, and I ended up breaking down and making the few things we don't have, myself. They're certainly not the greatest, but they're serviceable. I thought I'd share them, in case anyone else needs such items for their games. Here are the terms and conditions:

Credit: Opalin Hubay Pickens, aka TheKeeper, TheKeeper81, and Various Other Aliases
Credit: (For the God and Goddess Statues) HexMozart88

Non-Commercial: Free

Commercial: Free with due credit (see above)

Repost: No, you may not repost my work

Edits: Allowed, as long as you give me due credit and provide a link to the original source

Repost of Edits: Allowed, as long as you give me due credit and provide a link to the original source

Intended Maker: These are original sprites so they can be used with any game maker.

First, a simple butter churn.

Butter Churn.png

Second, a juice press or wine press.

Juice Press.png

Here's a simple loom I made.

Loom.png

So, I made the following preserves jar in different colors: brown, for when it's at rest, red, for when it's processing the fruit, and blue, for when it's finished processing. I threw in green because I wanted the final row to be a different color from the other rows.

Preserves Jar.png

All of my other sprites were drawn digitally, but the sewing machine was made by altering a photo of a sewing machine, because my drawing skills, such as they are, just aren't good enough for a sewing machine. I did draw the table the machine is resting on, though, for what it's worth.

SewingMachine.png

The following God and Goddess statues were made by HexMozart88 using my Female and Male Tall Human Base Sprites as a base for the statues.

Goddess Spritesheet_Resized.png

God Spritesheet_Resized.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz
just went through 50 issues of Fables, only to left kind of disappointed by it, I guess I have to wait for season 2 of TWAU instead.
Untitled Project.gif

Feel free to subscribe, cuz im gonna release it first there.
https://crashykk.itch.io/crashykk-retro-tileset
and_remember_tomorrow_beside_myself.jpg

The worst part about making custom stuff is, I can't really ask any of you why a second copy of the character randomly appears only when going SW, S, or SE and changing directions. Been bugging me for the last two days. On the plus side, look at the new random map pieces I made while thinking about it.:LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StardustPiggly