Poffy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you Google "RPG Maker MV hp gauge" you'll see several options including Yanfly's (which is not free, but is very customizable and comes with other useful things at the $10 price point) and the Pretty Sleek Gauges here on the forums.
Thank you but I googled and searched for an hour and couldn't find any useful ones. They were either Wordpress, which for some reason says it's deleted whenever I click on a link, saying I should use yanfly's, or not working at all. I wish I could buy yanfly's but I don't live in America and it's 7 times more expensive for where I am. Thanks anyways though.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you but I googled and searched for an hour and couldn't find any useful ones.
I mean...I gave you the exact names of several results :smile: Searching with those terms, I continue to see Yanfly's Visual HP Gauge as the very first result, and then some half a dozen threads from these forums about how to do it, including the Pretty Sleek Gauges which I also gave you the specific name of, and is free.

Wordpress was pretty much not a thing anymore by the time RPG Maker MV came out, so if you're including that in your search terms, you shouldn't be getting Wordpress sites, certainly not at the top of your results.

I think the Pretty Gauges or Pretty Sleek or one of them would work for you.

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Can i use this plugin tho show hp bar outside battle?

Poffy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean...I gave you the exact names of several results :smile: Searching with those terms, I continue to see Yanfly's Visual HP Gauge as the very first result, and then some half a dozen threads from these forums about how to do it, including the Pretty Sleek Gauges which I also gave you the specific name of, and is free.

Wordpress was pretty much not a thing anymore by the time RPG Maker MV came out, so if you're including that in your search terms, you shouldn't be getting Wordpress sites, certainly not at the top of your results.

I think the Pretty Gauges or Pretty Sleek or one of them would work for you.
OH!! I'm sorry I understood it wrong. For some reason pretty sleek gauges never appeared on my search, but I downloaded and works perfectly! Thank you so much!

Logica

Let's go to paradise!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Man, I loved this! great job!

This made the combat in my game much more interesting.

rainingdays

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So I was trying this out and not sure if I installed it incorrectly but I'm getting the error message "ColorManager" is not defined when a battle starts ):

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I was trying this out and not sure if I installed it incorrectly but I'm getting the error message "ColorManager" is not defined when a battle starts ):
You are trying to use this in MV. And this is for MZ

Cuspy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Old post I know but really hoping to use this plugin. I am running MZ but get a "length not defined" error when I try and use this plugin. Happens with no other plugins running. Thanks

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Old post I know but really hoping to use this plugin. I am running MZ but get a "length not defined" error when I try and use this plugin. Happens with no other plugins running. Thanks
Did you download it correctly? On the linked page, right-click and choose Save As, or press Ctrl+S. Also remember to save your project to apply Plugin Manager changes before testing.

Cuspy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you download it correctly? On the linked page, right-click and choose Save As, or press Ctrl+S. Also remember to save your project to apply Plugin Manager changes before testing.
Thank you, that was the issue, I simply saved the file incorrectly. I'm still not having much luck getting it working but it isn't crashing anything now, thanks for the help!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

HexMozart88 wrote on RHachicho's profile.
Hey wait a minute, I remember you!
Granny.gif
Nap! Knit! Read! Repeat!
Granny's got a busy life now :3
Бас Лого.png
Reflections on the topic of choosing the path of the main character )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estanislao21