Poffy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you Google "RPG Maker MV hp gauge" you'll see several options including Yanfly's (which is not free, but is very customizable and comes with other useful things at the $10 price point) and the Pretty Sleek Gauges here on the forums.
Thank you but I googled and searched for an hour and couldn't find any useful ones. They were either Wordpress, which for some reason says it's deleted whenever I click on a link, saying I should use yanfly's, or not working at all. I wish I could buy yanfly's but I don't live in America and it's 7 times more expensive for where I am. Thanks anyways though.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you but I googled and searched for an hour and couldn't find any useful ones.
I mean...I gave you the exact names of several results :smile: Searching with those terms, I continue to see Yanfly's Visual HP Gauge as the very first result, and then some half a dozen threads from these forums about how to do it, including the Pretty Sleek Gauges which I also gave you the specific name of, and is free.

Wordpress was pretty much not a thing anymore by the time RPG Maker MV came out, so if you're including that in your search terms, you shouldn't be getting Wordpress sites, certainly not at the top of your results.

I think the Pretty Gauges or Pretty Sleek or one of them would work for you.

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Can i use this plugin tho show hp bar outside battle?

Poffy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I mean...I gave you the exact names of several results :smile: Searching with those terms, I continue to see Yanfly's Visual HP Gauge as the very first result, and then some half a dozen threads from these forums about how to do it, including the Pretty Sleek Gauges which I also gave you the specific name of, and is free.

Wordpress was pretty much not a thing anymore by the time RPG Maker MV came out, so if you're including that in your search terms, you shouldn't be getting Wordpress sites, certainly not at the top of your results.

I think the Pretty Gauges or Pretty Sleek or one of them would work for you.
OH!! I'm sorry I understood it wrong. For some reason pretty sleek gauges never appeared on my search, but I downloaded and works perfectly! Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fun fact. Today it's exactly 2600 days since I met my now gf for the first time. Sometimes being a programmer can be really useful. O:)
Is RPG Maker VX (rgss2) still relevant? xD
ZyCHqk2.png

Something about top-downs.
I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yamamushi