TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's known that it's not compatible with Tsukihime's instance items. I don't like a script that alter default script so much. Ask Tsukihime or someone to make compatibility patch. But I will try to test on YEA Equip Engine.

Try to remove Tsukihime's and let see if the problem still exist

Reaction score
First Language
English
I turns out it was the instance items scripts. It works just fine without them.

Thanks anyway. :)

Necromedes

Artist, Composer and Eventer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, Theo. I have a quick question. I would love to use this script for my game but I need to change the names of the catagories in the menu. Currently, the existing options are Items, Weapons, Armours, etc...

Is there a way to change the names in the menu and/or remove others? I looked through your script data and didn't see any obvious ways to change them.

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Because my script don't do that kind of stuff

Look at database > Terms

Change the name there

Necromedes

Artist, Composer and Eventer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah... My my friend pointed that out to me last night and I felt like a complete idiot...

Been using this engine for a long time now and I couldn't remember something like that...

Thanks for the reply anyway! :p

bloodyliao

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi~Is it possible to hold the items when the inventory is full, at the cost of slow movement? At least this would provide them a chance to check and dicide which item to discard.

Players complain that it is terrible to lose new items when  the inventory is full, with no time to manage the  inventory in advance of a battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good idea. Did you prefer to disable dash, or just slowdown?

bloodyliao

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Good idea. Did you prefer to disable dash, or just slowdown?
Both if possible! When you are overburdened, you cannot dash, and your steps are slow at the same time. 

bloodyliao

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Last edited by a moderator:

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Glad to hear that :)
First post updated

Murd

Apprentice
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
@TheoAllen

This is not going to relate with the topic but what the script you used for window menu as shown the the screenshot?

Otto

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hi, i don't know if this has already been asked but, is it possibile to make so that stacked item always take one slot? (example: 2+ pistol clips still count as 1 item)

Alm_9213

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi and thank you for the script. Its awesome! But I have a question: how i can exclude the key items of the total inventory??

Glorian

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello...!

I would like to know why is it still possible to pick up items even if i reached my max capacity? i know i will be encumbered, but why can i just keep picking up everything without stopping? force gain is OFF but even then nothing seems to happen... Can someone help?

grem333

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi! Great script! It's almost perfect for the rucksack in my Harvest Moon-style game.

I was wondering if there was a way to disable discarding certain items. There are certain items, like tools, I don't want my character to get rid of by discarding from the item menu.

Thanks for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Every RPG and MMO should let you transmog\glamour your gear so you can look the way you want.
So, to clear up things, this section is to speak about personal life stuff and such? or maybe upload game content?
excerpt from my game FW: WHAT?! You want me to shear sheep? I had servants, who had servants, that had servants that did peasants work. Vincent: Do you see any of your servants here? FW: Well... no. Of course not. Vincent: Then get to work.
The dumbest mechanic I just encountered today : boss recovers 10% HP when a party member is KO-ed, who thinks this is a great idea again...?
Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardkimnyc