Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@IneptAttoney_08 This is an English language site and only English can be used in public posts. I have translated your question for you this time (using Google translate). You can use it for your posts and for understanding answers. You can use another language in private messages, but not public posts.

IneptAttoney_08

Dimas Ridwan AP
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@IneptAttoney_08 This is an English language site and only English can be used in public posts. I have translated your question for you this time (using Google translate). You can use it for your posts and for understanding answers. You can use another language in private messages, but not public posts.
Im Sorry, but, i has seems another Theo Allen's Script that write with Indonesian. i think he have an Indonesian version of this script

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Theo,
How can I keep the player to pick up items even if the inventory is full? I'm using sleek Pop up script, whenever I pick up an item, it shows up but it never adds to the inventory and to the inventory size, it never goes up above the limit like 25/20

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Theo,
How can I keep the player to pick up items even if the inventory is full? I'm using sleek Pop up script, whenever I pick up an item, it shows up but it never adds to the inventory and to the inventory size, it never goes up above the limit like 25/20
Then what is the point on limiting the inventory? Do you only want the slowdown feature?

Edit:
Also, did you set ForceGain to true?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Then what is the point on limiting the inventory? Do you only want the slowdown feature?

Edit:Thanks for the reply, is there a script call to check if the inventory is full? so that it will display text that says "Inventory full"
Also, did you set ForceGain to true?

Wyrelade

Wyrelade - The one and only.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finland
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Pretty neato, Does exactly what it says it does.

Good stuff.

remainderstudios

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi. How can I find out how many objects the player has at the moment? and that value take it to a variable.

Thank you.

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi. How can I find out how many objects the player has at the moment? and that value take it to a variable.

Thank you.
If you want to get the total item size, use this script call in your control variable event
Code:
$game_party.total_inv_size
If you want to get the total object without taking size into the account
Code:
$game_party.all_items.size

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you increase/decease iventory size using the tottal MAT of the party? Or of the MAT of the party leader?

TheoAllen

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Can you increase/decease iventory size using the tottal MAT of the party?
Use this tag on your actor
Code:
<inv formula>
mat
</inv formula>
Or of the MAT of the party leader?
Or use this tag on your actor
Code:
<inv formula>
$game_party.leader == self ? mat : 0
</inv formula>

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Use this tag on your actor
Code:
<inv formula>
mat
</inv formula>
Or use this tag on your actor
Code:
<inv formula>
$game_party.leader == self ? mat : 0
</inv formula>
That's 3 stats in my game with extra effects, one more to go! thank you

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Hey people! I've been using this script for a while now. I really love it and I resect Theo for his hard work that he puts for us parasites that have 0 clue to make a script.
Now, since I use this in my game, everything works fine. I've been thinking lately that I want to make a pack horse or donkey to act as a storage container. It would be cool if anyone knew a way to nulifie (remove) size increase when character or in this case, a pack horse, dies. So that excess weight slows you down like the script works.
TL:DR:
When actor or horse with inventory dies, the weight he can carry is reduced to the alive party members carrying size. VX Ace if it makes any difference.
Thanks for your time reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite