Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@IneptAttoney_08 This is an English language site and only English can be used in public posts. I have translated your question for you this time (using Google translate). You can use it for your posts and for understanding answers. You can use another language in private messages, but not public posts.

IneptAttoney_08

MMORPG!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@IneptAttoney_08 This is an English language site and only English can be used in public posts. I have translated your question for you this time (using Google translate). You can use it for your posts and for understanding answers. You can use another language in private messages, but not public posts.
Im Sorry, but, i has seems another Theo Allen's Script that write with Indonesian. i think he have an Indonesian version of this script

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Theo,
How can I keep the player to pick up items even if the inventory is full? I'm using sleek Pop up script, whenever I pick up an item, it shows up but it never adds to the inventory and to the inventory size, it never goes up above the limit like 25/20

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Theo,
How can I keep the player to pick up items even if the inventory is full? I'm using sleek Pop up script, whenever I pick up an item, it shows up but it never adds to the inventory and to the inventory size, it never goes up above the limit like 25/20
Then what is the point on limiting the inventory? Do you only want the slowdown feature?

Edit:
Also, did you set ForceGain to true?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Then what is the point on limiting the inventory? Do you only want the slowdown feature?

Edit:Thanks for the reply, is there a script call to check if the inventory is full? so that it will display text that says "Inventory full"
Also, did you set ForceGain to true?

Wyrelade

Wyrelade - The one and only.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finland
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Pretty neato, Does exactly what it says it does.

Good stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy