Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the bug report Kenlan, I will try to get that patched up asap.

Eddy's shield slam has alternated between taking a turn and not taking a turn several times.

I left it as an instant cast because you will always have him and the MC should feel just on the outside edge of a touch strong.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi again.
Where to find Lavastrider?I was down there but i don`t find any.

Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The lavastrider is from clearing the dungeon in the south west of the map. You have to go through a cave in the first underground town to cross the lava. Then cross through a second town, and follow the path south west from there.

about7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Really good stuff. Congratulations on all the progress

Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, appreciate the nice comment.
More updates will hopefully come over winter break, entirely depending on how busy the holidays get.

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hello.
It`s still possible to buy as many dysteel bars as you want from the tent.
Is there any use of ancient debris, singed pages, spellslingers journal and other more "rare"drops?

Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Rare drops and steals sell for decent money.

I have to check my notes on how many bars I intended to be purchased. I know originally it was three, and then I didn't close it out for testing purposes, and then I sort of thought that it was a "if you want to work for it, go for it" deal. Regardless it's going to need some script clean up.

FreeFruit461

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Judging by the description, it is an extremely interesting game, I am already download

Thanks a lot, I'll try

Last edited by a moderator:

Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for trying it out. I appreciate any feedback you have.

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hello.
It isn`t possible to get as many dysteel bars as you want anymore, so i was wrong .
It`s not many games that is so fun and complex as this game.You could do it to a commercial game if you wanted to.
So many secrets to discover and characters and skills to play around with.
My question is , in the guide you mentioned we will be able to find skull totem, dragon`s eye and some more things after you return to Darton.But i can``t find them,will you please tell it or give a hint?
Is it the "merchant" ?And is it possible to make him lower the prices?You wrote something in the guide that i don`t understand exactly.
I have a savefile there where the merchant is,and starts over and over just to see what he have(nearly cheating but i think i will stick with what i find the first time anyway)Is all things possible to find in the game?
And if you do the Pyramid route after one" character" is gone, he still shows up in the mountains if you do it much later in the game.And "one of the reasons that you are there" shows up too.I think it was after the Lavastrider i figured out what to do and climbed the mountain again..

Last edited:

Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the kind remarks! I'd love to do a commercial game some day. Right now, I'm looking for meaningful measures I can take to standardize the graphics across the game (Number one critique), while keeping the costs reasonable.

As for where things can be found:
Skull Totem
is in the Old Prison, beneath Darton. You'll need Serena and Tanren in your party.

The Dragon's Eye
is from killing Endriterimus. His cave is West of Darton. You will need Beth in your party.

The Merchant
is a gold sink intended to quickly bankrupt the player, but give them a gambler's chance at getting the items they want. At least one copy of every relic exists in the game, somewhere. Anyone could just save and then reload if they didn't like the roll on the items. Trying to thwart that behavior is more coding trouble than it's worth.

Bug Report:
The routing around the Pyramid needs a few sanity checks. Originally, there were to be multiple pathways through the story, and several of those "you can do X even though you've already done Y" are just branches that haven't been closed off yet. I'll make some adjustments in my next patch and hopefully catch all the strange cases that can occur.

(You're not supposed to be able to trigger the events after a certain point as well, so something is getting skipped there.)

Calvynne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I hate to necro my own thread, but I do want to thank Royce for notifying me that someone posted this to the app store without consent, credits or attribution.

I would LOVE to do an official release, I am currently working on doing drawing cutscenes and doing the graphics in a consistent style and would need to be able to actually update the files.

Thanks again for letting me know it was floating out there. I hope to have more updates coming soon.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjum