There are 10 million million million million million million particles in this introduction

BestsellingFictionPodcast

Helping self-published authors get more readers ,
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Don't Mess With Me. I'm a serious guy and I'm here for serious reasons.

I grew up on JRPGs and JRPG music. I'm a fan of TVTropes. I've even tinkered around with RPGMaker2000 and XP, though Ruby scripting and a lot of the intrinsics are beyond me - music, graphics work, programming. At heart, I'm a writer like most of you. There was a time when I wrote essays and participated in forum role-roleplays.

I want to make a Game. But I don't want to do it alone. My brother and I intend to build a team. I'm on here to scope out the environment for now to see what's out here. 

I'm sure you've all heard it before.

But hello never gets old.

Hi guys.

Voxgizer

Ninja Turtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sir, you look like someone took a mustache and glued it on a troll doll. Totally serious.

I'd take a seat, but I brought my own.  ;)

Jokes aside, welcome aboard. Good luck building the team, shouldn't be too hard with all the talented folks around here.

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Don't mess with this guy, he has a moustache!  Welcome to the forums!  Have a look around the general resources thread, check out the restaff releases and if you need something more personal have a look at the classified offers.  

Also, some shameless self endorsement that you can ignore if you wish.  I'm a musician so you can check out my soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/scythuz

you can also check out my signature vvvvv or send me a message if you want to know more.

Good luck with finding a team for your game!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

the singularity is upon us:
1621133810311.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Masoumi