- Aug 21, 2017
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Title: Third Exit
Genre: Adventure, Horror, Mystery & Puzzle
Demo: Available 8-27-2017
Full Release: 10-13-2017
This is the beginning...of your nightmare.
An unexpected visit causes a young man, Matthias Holloway, to experience bizarre nightmares, and constant terror as he tries to unravel the mystery behind these events.
Third Exit is a horror/mystery game with a unique story that includes enemy encounters, gruesome deaths, time loops, and flashbacks.
- Created with the RPG Maker MV engine, and original music composed by ZeroDigitz.
- Interactive gameplay that requires the user to press specific buttons displayed on the screen in a timely manner or suffer the consequences.
- Challenging puzzles and violent traps will stand in your way as you try to unravel the mystery behind these nightmares.
- Three different endings can be achieved based on the player’s actions during gameplay.
- There are four hidden portraits(five total)in the game. Find all of them to unlock a secret.
- The game doesn’t rely on jump scares, and instead uses the environment to create a feeling of uneasiness, and tension during gameplay.
- Non-linear play-through that will last for 1-2 hours.
- Partial controller support. Certain events will require keyboard inputs.