Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Because my MV project turns out a total disaster I'm heading back to writing programs for windows and my
question is to all who uses Rpg Maker MV. What kind of third party tool you need the most and it does not exist and (optionaly)
you WOULD donate small fee for it (approx. 1$-5$)?

It's just a theoretical question.

Munchy

Project Development Lead
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
random item/weapon/armour generator? only thing i can think of that would benefit me personally lol

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By third party do you mean plugin? If so then I have yet to find or see a plugin that truly works, adding unlimited battle frames and poses to a battle. They all or most have a limit to the 18 poses. Those that don't, don't seem to work anymore for MV.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J-G no, no plugin, I mean something like this:

but @Munchy actually has a good point. It's hard to come up with good items.

Munchy

Project Development Lead
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yeah man i mean its easy enough to come up with enough to get by, but say you want loads of random drops from battles with different variables/stats/effects etc, a random generator would make that process so much faster especially adding in the change icon function so they can be the style you want them to be still :) its a good idea man ill back you when your up and running

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh okay, in that case, that's easy. A map generator. There is an dungeon one but a regular map one would be better. Don't know how possible that is.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J-G It's possible and it would be an easy task, just need to check how default dungeon generator works and put some upgrades and some customizations :)

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@J-G It's possible and it would be an easy task, just need to check how default dungeon generator works and put some upgrades and some customizations :)
Sweet, glad to hear it's possible! Would make creating maps faster for a quick mini game to develop

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
world map generator (which I have made on a PSD file) as well for the generator parts
that is inside RTP and from different sources to add, recolor, modify in an easy way.

Also an autorun file to make character taller in an instant :p it save so much time.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
here are two ideas that would probably help a lot of people to give their games their own look and feel:

Windowskin generator and
Iconsheet generator.

Basically something similiar to the existing character generators, but focused on the iconsheet and on the windowskin, allowing people to select the form for frames and mix colors and so on to really fit their game's theme instead of using the defaults.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:
Traps, detecting traps, and disarming traps including treasure traps have now been implemented into my Might and Magic-inspired project. If you don't want to get hurt, you better have a character who focuses on the perception skill, and you better have a character who focuses on the disarm skill!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loehz