AlexPlayer3000

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello.
I'm having a problem with some plugin, the error that shows up say: "This._damagePopup.push is not a function"
I tried to check in the console and it says this:
rpg_managers.js:1949 TypeError: this._damagePopup.push is not a function
at Game_Summon.Game_Battler.startDamagePopup (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3795)
at Game_Action.apply (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:3521)
at Game_Action.apply (YEP_BattleAICore.js:802)
at Game_Action.apply (YEP_BuffsStatesCore.js:1766)
at Game_Action.apply (YEP_SkillCore.js:1092)
at Function.BattleManager.invokeNormalAction (rpg_managers.js:2549)
at Function.BattleManager.invokeAction (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2114)
at Function.<anonymous> (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2726)
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Function.BattleManager.actionActionEffect (YEP_BattleEngineCore.js:2723)
I tried to disable some of the lastest plugins that i installed but the error still ocours.
I then noticed that the actor summoned with SRD_SummonCore appears twice in the status window, despite been only one actuall battler, and it also get 2 turns, but this doesn't seems to be connected to the issue
mpatibility problem, but the only plugin that i installed before it gave me this error got disabled and it still showed up.

Edit:
It seems that the issue is a compatibility problem between SRD_SummonCore and SRD_TimedAttackCore
Is there a way i can fix it?

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can you send a screenshot of your plugin database?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you add plugins and then continue a game you'd saved earlier?
Does the error happen if you choose New Game from the title screen?
Are you doing a play test or a battle test?

You might try changing the order of the plugins - if the SRD plugins are above Yanfly, put them below, or vice versa. SOMETIMES that fixes things, but not always.

What version is your core file (in your js folder, look at rpg_core.js and see if there's a version number at the top)? I know some of the SRD plugins are not compatible with the latest version of the engine, but I don't know if this is one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShadeyDemon88