This account is apparently over 8 years old

Moururi

._ .
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, dusting off this ancient account of mine I didn't even know I had on these forums.

I used to be around back in the days of rmvx net which I guess is ancient history by now going by this same name so I wonder if anyone remembers me? It's impressive to see how much more of a thing RPG Maker is these days in terms of english support when back then it was practically the wild west.

I've been in a rut creatively for a while and have kicked around the idea of getting back into trying to make games for years and eventually decided to bite the bullet and just start work on something regardless of how hacky and messy it turns out. I'm putting together a small DRPG but it's too early to really have anything to show but hopefully we'll get there.

Dunno if I'll be posting much around here but figured since there might be people out here who remember me it was worth saying hey.:kaohi:

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The name doesn't ring a bell, but I've forgotten as many people from the earlier days as I remember. :p

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wasn't around these parts then but welcome back! :)

Archduke

Jack of all Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, new person or old person, we're glad to have you here regardless!

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
welcome back to the forum! :)

WingedHares

I live and thus, I regret üv\)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, dusting off this ancient account of mine I didn't even know I had on these forums.

I used to be around back in the days of rmvx net which I guess is ancient history by now going by this same name so I wonder if anyone remembers me? It's impressive to see how much more of a thing RPG Maker is these days in terms of english support when back then it was practically the wild west.

I've been in a rut creatively for a while and have kicked around the idea of getting back into trying to make games for years and eventually decided to bite the bullet and just start work on something regardless of how hacky and messy it turns out. I'm putting together a small DRPG but it's too early to really have anything to show but hopefully we'll get there.

Dunno if I'll be posting much around here but figured since there might be people out here who remember me it was worth saying hey.:kaohi:
Omg, lol, I wasn't around then, but welcome back! Best of luck with your project! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes you Just need to realise someone is beyond help... Still hard to walk away tho :(
100 Horror/Tragedy Sample Maps, Penguin Mech Sprite, & TileD Templates | RPG Maker News #70

Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
MZ: oh boy imma work today
Me, excited: Really?
MZ, doesn't do what I tell It too
Me: I Thought-
MZ: I am Working!
Oof, this "side project" of mine is starting to get as complex as a VS plugin, at least as far as plugin parameters are concerned. I think I now understand why a plugin like this doesn't already exist(that I know of). Learning a lot while trying to make it work though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frostdrache