Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This forum is for COMPLETED scripts.

If you need help with a script you find in this forum, post your question in the appropriate thread.

If you are searching for a script or want a new one to be made, post your question in the RGSS3 Script Requests forum.

If you need help with other script issues, including scripts that don't have threads here, post your question in the RGSSx Script Support forum.

Threads started here require moderator approval. If you incorrectly post a question here, you will not see it until a mod approves it. Do not post it elsewhere just because you can't see it - we will move it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigzaaGamer