This is a SUPPORT forum - do not ask what MV will/won't do/have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is an official RMMV thread where you can discuss what the new engine will and won't do or have. Most of your questions will go unanswered because of NDA.

Please do not post new threads here asking all these questions. They have probably already been asked in that thread, and you still won't get an answer.

This is a SUPPORT forum - like the VX Ace Support forum - where you ask for help when you are making a game. So until the engine is actually released, there will not be much happening here other than general discussion. The forum was only created as a gathering point for discussion threads based on information that had already been released.

Any threads asking for spoiler information about the engine itself prior to release will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone here ever confronted a never-ending loading screen? Took me 3 hours to realize the problem was the font format :yswt:
Ah, the problems a noob runs into...
WOOHOO!! FIXED A MAJOR SHOP PROBLEM I HAD FOR MONTHS, WHAT A WAY TO END MY STAY-CATION!
44 viewers at the same time!! :p That must be a personal record! ;)

1643393895196.png

I tried to make a face portrait.
it's the first ever time I try something like this, hope it came out decently even if it was my first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keqi