Reaction score
First Language
English
This will be the first RPG Maker software I have bought at launch, but I am really excited with how it will allow me to bring my game to life. I have dabbled with the previous versions, but it was only recently that I came across a solid idea that I wanted to develop in full.

redspark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I pre-ordered MV the day it was announced.

I think I'm going to tip the scales higher at 45, M, Eastern Canada

I've been involved in the game industry for years as a journalist more than anything.  I've played around with RM since XP and have a license for each version since XP.  I haven't done any commercial games but I would like to try something with MV now that it supports multiple platforms and higher resolutions.

Strategy Dojo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'm 36 and had RPG maker on the PS1, but really did not do much with it but loved the concept.

In the 80s I was one of the guys that signed up for Nintendo power and I had no clue the promo was Dragon Warrior for the NES, and it was my first RPG Video game and I was hooked. I got into table top RPG games and have been a gamer for 25+ years.

I picked up ace 6 months ago and was making some very basic games with my daughter (love having an excited play tester) and we watch youtube videos and then work on a project.

I have been super excited about RPG maker because I spent the last half year learning a lot of the "basics" and now am ready to start trying out some plug ins and taking my focus to the next step. Really excited about MV.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banaz