WolfGan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ok so i have three questions...1=Highest priority

1.I have 10 classes and start of as a ghost with nothing so i can pick a class and get the items BUT i cant change the sprite...This is what i have so far.

@>Text

A monk well at buffing and debuffing!

He only intends good deeds.Main Stat:HP AGI.

@>Text

Ready to buff up?

@>Show choices: Im sooo BUFF!,No

: When [im sooo Buff]

@>Fade out screen]

@>Change Actor Graphic: [Dima], 'Actor 2',2,'Actor 2',2

@>Change Actor Class: [], [Monk]

@>Change Weapons [Cetus] + 1

@>Change Armor [Casual clothes] + 1

@>Change Weapons [Potion] + 2

@>Change Gold + 200

@>Play SE: Move', 80, 50

@>Transfer Player:[003:Home] (004,004), Down

@>Recover all:Entire Party

@>Fadein Screen

@>

:  When [No]

Branch End

@>

So i teleport to the place but i still stay a ghost...and what i want is to change to Change the ghosts graphic to Dima's Graphic...id be sooooo thankful if anyone helped!

P.S. i Change into a monk class and get the equipment but not the dang actor class since i dont want to change the name again :|

cuz i know you can add DEadd members but i really just dont cuz that ruins my intro :|

2.Whats wrong with this script?

$Game_Actors[1] Optimize_Equipment

it says unhandled cuz i used that right before Play Se Move', 80,50

3.How do i make a npc disappear PERMANTLY after giving him a key item? for example i give a skull key which is dropped by Hornets and he awlays comes back but i want him to come back like never so for him to apeear only once and the rest of the skul keys found can be sold..

Thanks in advance!!!

ncognito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Question 1 & 3.  This is how i set up my class change and the graphic changes to, just add the rest of your stuff after the graphics change and it should work just fine this also shows how to make the NPC vanish after finishing with it, The self switch goes at the END of what your doing so if your doing a quest to give the skull key to the NPC just put a Self switch directly after you finish giving him the key or whatever you do after you give him the key, then start a 2nd page and check the Self switch in the conditions box, in my example its Self Switch A

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Additional info to your event structure:

Which actor do you use in the party, because your commands for graphic and class go to different actors.

In the change actor graphics commant, you change the graphics of the actor named Dima to that of Actor 2,2

In the change class command, you change the class of an unnamed actor to monk.

If you have only one actor, then it's impossible that both commands will have results - if you have the unnamed actor in your party, changing the graphics for the actor Dima to actor 2,2 will not effect the graphic of the unnamed actor.

As for your second question:

At a short glance I would assume that this script would optimize the equipment for the actor with the ID 1.

However you never state which actor has the ID 1 in your database and if that actor is in your party. Because ID 1 is not the same as "first actor in party".

ncognito

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
im assuming that his no name actor is probly the ghost version.. if thats the case he should probably change the Change actor graphic: [Dima] to change actor graphic [] then put which graphic he wants to switch to

WolfGan

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Additional info to your event structure:

Which actor do you use in the party, because your commands for graphic and class go to different actors.

In the change actor graphics commant, you change the graphics of the actor named Dima to that of Actor 2,2

In the change class command, you change the class of an unnamed actor to monk.

If you have only one actor, then it's impossible that both commands will have results - if you have the unnamed actor in your party, changing the graphics for the actor Dima to actor 2,2 will not effect the graphic of the unnamed actor.

As for your second question:

At a short glance I would assume that this script would optimize the equipment for the actor with the ID 1.

However you never state which actor has the ID 1 in your database and if that actor is in your party. Because ID 1 is not the same as "first actor in party".
Actor one is given the name right before char selection.......Here im just gonna post the ver cuz this is really confusing me ive only had it for a lil so heres the thing in the start a voice says whats you name? and you type it in so then he says go pick you human and take his soul or something like that and your supposed to look like that person you  picked T.T with your name...

^

Simplified | So in the beginning its like a story and it asks for your name and the main person of the story will be using that named that you inputed for urself hopefully more sense now and i dont want himto ask after char selection because that would sorta ruin the intro

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

finally redesigned one of the major antagonist of my game, Pro... aka Prometheus.
Well, I've decided I'll take a break on making Forgotten Eclipse...and Make a mod for FNF
Trailer for my new game.
last one for a while

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estropajo213