alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi it's me again and my game is still fighting me, now it's managed to get the thunder before the lightning in my storm and i don't know how to fix it. I have the code right here
1627608467309.png
If anyone could help that would be really nice

EDIT: LEGIT STARTED TO WORK AFTER I POSTED THIS *Sigh*

Last edited:

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Glad you got it to work! Random question, is there a reason you have it set to last a maximum of 87 minutes?

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
what do you mean?

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Inside the loop you have it flash the screen, wait 30 frames, play the thunder sound, then wait 320 frames. That alone seems like a fine way to have lightning happening every so often, but it will only happen between 450 and 900 times. If I'm remembering frames right, then 350 frames time 900 comes out to roughly 87 minutes. Then the looping stops and no more thunder.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lately I have been taking a break from game and resource making so I won't get burnt out. But I am also interested in the Game Jams this site periodically holds. It'd be great if I knew when the next one, if any, is planned.
elexy 1.2.pngSome bust art to be cropped and cleaned. May use in special decision moments. Depending on how it looks in game I may cut it.
Tiamat-86 wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
apparently since its turning 15 years old this year the ps3 is considered "retro". now how old do you feel?
guess that means im an "antique" gamer since ill still play games as old as i am.
"you know your getting old when your childhood console changes ethnicity" lol it turned yellow
I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackitrick