Nekohime1989

Nekohime
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Normally you take damage/regenerate i.e. poison/regen states during turns regardless of battle system. I which to change this and have the effect applied on a counter which is state dependent and specified by the note tag.

I'm using VS ATB battle system if that is important here.

Thank you for all your time and hard your work in advance btw it's much appreciated!

DoubleX

Just a nameless weakling
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
N/A
I hope using these scripts together can meet your needs:
DoubleX_RMMZ_TPBS_Countdown_States
DoubleX RMMZ State Triggers
The state trigger notetag can be something like this:
Code:
<state triggers turn val script: true, x>
And the script event command for setting the game variable with id x for the tick-based regen can be something like this:
JavaScript:
$gameVariables.setValue(x, `
    this._result.clear();
    this._result.used = this._result.success = true;
    this._result.hpAffected = true;
    this.gainHp(y);
    this.startDamagePopup();
`);
Where y is the amount of hp gained per regen.
Finally, the TPBS countdown state notetag can be something like this(it only works in TPBS):
<countdown states interval val val: true, z>
This makes the state turn counter to be updated(and thus the regen to be triggered) every z seconds :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olixproductions