Dageran

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, citizens.

I have been appointed by the Imperial Public Relations Board to enter your dimension, (FINALLY) purchase RPG Maker, make an account here, and greet you. Which I am. Right now. Errr.... GREETINGS.

I will take this opportunity to tell you all about my mission in your realm.
It has come to the attention of the Primary Council that your realm has only a single inhabited world, and on this world you never heard of our great Empire.
My purpose here is to use what you call RPG Maker to recreate the realms of our great Empire, its heroes and significant events, the Path of the Chosen ones, and most importantly, show you how 'truly awesome', as you say, our Empire is, and in time, when my mission is complete and you have been shown the truth, get as much of you as possible to return with me to our dimension, and have you all join the ranks of the Grand Imperial Army! No worries, you might make an officer after a few years, a dozen battles, and maybe a lost limb or two. But you will bring honor and glory to the Empire, so it is a worthy sacrifice.

I would also like to dispel any rumours of a fleet of destroyers entering your solar system around the time I entered your dimension. It's probably just a couple of large asteroids, or anything else your cute, primitive technology is able to pick up.

That is it from me for now, so, as we say, live long and honourably.

;tldr
A big nerd joined and is going to be making a mix of Star Wars, W40k, LotR and a whole bunch of my own original ideas into a game, or perhaps a few. Stay tuned!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings and welcome to our realm, PR Board member!

Sincerely,
Concerned citizen :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD
Time for my daily walk/jog ''Literally starts raining while I open the door''
I just discovered there's a giant jellyfish in the Ace RTP. My day is made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prandom