xSorrowxLightx

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
So idk why this is happening, its not happening on any other map (so far)
Some roof tiles from OutsideC (the little blue one) is drawing above other tiles. specifically the gray ones?
Inside the maker:
2CP2Sd2.png

Inside the game:
Gf1HKM6.png

i have no idea why thats happening, im not using any tile related plugins. the tiles in the tileset part of the database look fine?? thanks in advance <3

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is because you have them set as a star for passage in the tilesets tab. Even if you draw these on a lower layer and it looks fine in the editor, they will appear in front of other tiles in the same space that don't have a star.

If they are completely covered, you should remove them altogether. If you have MZ, you might be able to create a new MZ project, copy all your files over (as per the instructions for "upgrading a project from MV to MZ that are included in the help file), manually change to the layer those unwanted tiles are on and erase them using the top left B tile. Of course make a backup of your MV project before copying that map back into it, just in case it's messed something else up.

If they are partly covered, you can either change the passage to X (which means you won't be able to walk behind them at all), or 'frankensprite' your own tile with the two layers, and set it as a star.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FaceMelter