German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Overworld
Outside
Dungeon
SF Outside
SF Inside
Those are just names to tell you what's inside of them.
You could name a Tileset "Forest" if you want to use it exclusively to forests.
For the World & Area type, I found this link.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
for performance reasons all tilesets are limited in size. it is not possible to place every possible tile into a single tileset as was done with RMXP.

but if you need different, themed tilesets for different maps, then a name helps you to select the correct tileset.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
World Type vs Area Type affects the way some of the A2 tiles are drawn. For most maps you want Area Type. This is in the help file.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The names are pretty descriptive, do you have a specific word you don't understand?

Additionally, just from clicking on them, you should be able to visually see the difference.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok.. coding what should be a simple "everyone is petrified and therefore dead, now go to game over screen" shouldn't involve needing to become Dr. J and dunking from the free throw line(my way of saying "jumping through hoops").
Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
P4nd48u573r