Retro Sunday

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone, I'm attempting to use the free Tile Swap Script by Kread-EX for a current RPG Maker VX Ace project. I have no errors when the event executes but the tile swap does not happen. My script command is as follows:

$game_system.add_swap_tile(001, 006017, 001001, 002)

What am I doing wrong? Also first type using scripts, thanks.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to script support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please link to the script you're using, no one can help you without reading the script.

Just from your line I think it's a good guess that you got the numbers wrong, but without checking the script that's impossible to tell.

On using scripts in general: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/40589-how-to-use-a-script/

And also I suggest you show us a screenshot of the event where you use that command, that usually helps...

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My guess is that it's because you have the leading zeros.  Type the numbers as 1, 6017, 1001, 2

Looking at them, I find it hard to believe that you have the correct ones there, but as Andar said, without the script it's impossible to be sure.

JaiCrimson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi I just dropped in to say the title of this thread sounds like it could be a a sweet android market game or console mini game.

Alright, hope that helps!

PEACE

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

uh oh, I just tapped into a fresh, deep vein of nightmare fuel right here guys:
51F2AC5E-A605-446E-9439-D77AA6A0B0ED.pngAdded console to my content thread here
Sweet nostalgia. My fave Final Fantasy game.
Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreigonix