Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am using the plugin MV3D in RMMV 1.6.1 on Windows 7. In a map, I have a beehive wall tile. It's A4 (walls):

ca.png
c.png

This map is a race track. The bright yellow is the track, the dull yellow is walls. On the track are blocks of wall meant to impede the player, so the player has to go around them, like the pipe obstacle in Super Mario Kart's Mario Circuit 1. Each block is suppose to be the same, but, in the map editor, a block looks different depending on where I place it on the map. In some places, it has a orange ridge:

Map036.png
Capture.PNG

When I playtest the game, the block with an orange ridge is not a block but a wall that I cannot get across:

Captureu.PNG

How do I fix this?

Last edited:

Sparky89

Is proberly eating one of evmaster's Brownie's.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try and litrally blank that section back to transparent then re paint over it. This is to rule out if its conflicting with anything. ( like a layering system ).

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Try and litrally blank that section back to transparent then re paint over it. This is to rule out if its conflicting with anything. ( like a layering system ).
I did, the tile is still a wall

Capture.PNG

Sparky89

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not sure if its an auto tile? or w.e only thing i can think of is ensuring it's in the correct place like A1 tile sets etc. but that is biz are for sure. like it shouldn't make a difference, when placing on the map anywhere. does it do this with other tile sets or just the honey one?

Burgerland

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
not sure if its an auto tile? or w.e only thing i can think of is ensuring it's in the correct place like A1 tile sets etc. but that is biz are for sure. like it shouldn't make a difference, when placing on the map anywhere. does it do this with other tile sets or just the honey one?
It's not an auto tile. It's A4 (walls). This is only happening with the honey tile.

Edit: I think the autotiles are to blame, because now it's happening to my candy walls. When I placed the candy floor autotile over the candy wall (to erase the wall), it left a piece of the right side of the wall:

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Sparky89

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like the issue is residing in the honey tile! some times these things are broken! found a few myself that don't work as intended.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Also, A4 tiles ARE autotiles. Sheets A1-A4 all are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565