- Nov 1, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Anima - Tilemap Extensions v1.00Introduction
This is a plugin that enables you to draw regions in TileD much like you would draw regions in the MV Editor. It is an extension for YED_Tilemap found here, and as such should be placed under it in the plugin manager.
- Draw regions in TileD instead of setting special custom properties.
How to Use
The video has a very quick how-to, but the gist is:
1. Create a map and make your map how you usually would.
2. Create a special Tileset to draw your regions with, or use the one(s) provided.
3. Add this tileset to your TileD map with the tileset name Regions
4. Create a new layer in TileD called Regions
5. On the Regions layer draw your regions with the Region tileset.
PROTIP: The region layer can be transparent, or completely turned off it is okay.
PROTIP 2: The Region ID is the ID of the tile of the Regions Tileset. If you draw with the 200th tile in the Regions tileset, your region ID will be 200.
Q: what are the requirements?
A: It is built upon Yed_Tilemap and is an extension for that, therefore it needs that.
Q: Can i request features?
A: I suppose so.
Q: Can I have the region tileset image you used?
A: Sure, it is made for 48x48 tile sized maps though, I plan on making more just let me know what sizes you guys need/want.
Credit and Thanks
- Archeia and Yami
This script is free for commercial and non-commercial use, credit Liquidize or the "Anima Framework".
Last edited by a moderator: