Tiles from Hell!

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need building, interior, and furniture tile sets that rae either made of dark stones or are demonic looking for my Hell-based game. Demonic shaped windows, evil looking rugs, some building tiles with demonci features or black stone for the walls. I also need a demonic looking ship and boat sprite to sail about in the lake of fire!

Hierophant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French/English
Primarily Uses
I dunno if this is proper etiquette, but I actually am thinking about making a Hell-based game, so I would be interested in such things as well...

Tecprincess

Lady Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I need building, interior, and furniture tile sets that rae either made of dark stones or are demonic looking for my Hell-based game. Demonic shaped windows, evil looking rugs, some building tiles with demonci features or black stone for the walls. I also need a demonic looking ship and boat sprite to sail about in the lake of fire!
Let me know if you get any, I am looking for them myself.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aha well maybe this request will get answered unlike my last one :/

Levi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Aha well maybe this request will get answered unlike my last one :/
Seriously?!?! You're earliest request isn't even a week old for christ's sake. Don't fret yet ;)

When requests are answered, it's rarely within a week of the Request. Expect a wait of weeks, or months... assuming it ever get's answered at all. Realize that you're asking someone to do work for you for free, so don't moan over how long it's taking [even though, in this case, it's just been a day]. This forum isn't jam packed full of artists with free-time yearning to give out free resources.

If you're in such dire need of these tiles, there are artists in the classifieds forum that'll do it [for a fee]... and the wait time will be much shorter.

This post is brought to you, in part, by

Levi's Daily Duty of Doling out a Dose of Dizzying Reality

Levi's Daily Duty of Doling out a Dose of Dizzying Reality does not endorse any views expressed in the above post

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah true but it does get frustrating sometimes ^ ^" and i would gladly pay if i had the cash, guess i'll make due with what i have for now

Hierophant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French/English
Primarily Uses
I will gladly share the cost, if it's not too much...

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Id pay for it myself and gladly share..if i had the cash

Seeaka

In limbo; bad at it
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Alright, I threw together some tiles. I haven't tested them in-game, mostly because I don't have any RPG makers on my current computer. I haven't actually made tiles before, and these aren't very good, but I figured you deserved something for waiting so patiently. They aren't formatted for in-editor-mapping, either. Also, I should note that the face wasn't intentionally made to look like Squidward.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The dark bricks and rug interest me :'o though ive put the side game on a bac burner until i get all the tiles i need :3

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey Kamahl, I'd like to suggest that you become familiar with fogs and tints.

Many existing resources seem totally transformed by creative and knowledgeable use of them.

For example, a regular castle with just a few accessories can look pretty hellacious with good mapping and expert use of fogs and screen tints.

So my advice is for you to become familiar with games that use these features and keep your eyes open for your ideal tiles.

but in the meantime, keep your mind open about another approach that might accomplish the same thing.

btw don't forget the torture chamber and bloody tiles floating around. =]

good luck.

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Noted but im just looking for mainly custom tiles to give it a completely unique look :3 but that will help me out abit so thanks :D

Tecprincess

Lady Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey Kamahl, I'd like to suggest that you become familiar with fogs and tints.

Many existing resources seem totally transformed by creative and knowledgeable use of them.

For example, a regular castle with just a few accessories can look pretty hellacious with good mapping and expert use of fogs and screen tints.

So my advice is for you to become familiar with games that use these features and keep your eyes open for your ideal tiles.

but in the meantime, keep your mind open about another approach that might accomplish the same thing.

btw don't forget the torture chamber and bloody tiles floating around. =]

good luck.
what ya mean by fog and screen tints?

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
whn you are making an event, in the 2 tab, under screen effects there is an option to tint the screen but i dont know about the fog part

RyanA

Happy Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What does a demonic shaped window and an evil looking rug look like? Personally, I think an evil looking rug is one with a picture of a dog on it! I think you need to be much more specific :3

Tecprincess

Lady Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
a lot of times demonic is gothic looking. blood red look to it too. Stones and metal are useally dark red, black and so forth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hierophant

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French/English
Primarily Uses
A dog could be hellish, as long as it's Cerberus.

(I know, I know, wrong religion, but hey, Hell is Hell, literally)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xenophil 2.0

Tutorialist =3
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Ryan What tecprincess said :p just in general evil looking xD

Tecprincess

Lady Noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A dog could be hellish, as long as it's Cerberus.

(I know, I know, wrong religion, but hey, Hell is Hell, literally)
I wonder if there are any cerberus sprites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?
Some random sketch-letons.

I have a strong urge to make a tutorial video of all the random things I've learned since starting on my game. little helpful tips and stuff that may help people.
Do you guys think it's better to have all members in your team from the beginning (then you can pick who battles) or you gain team members as the story goes?
PL: Patch polonizujący do RPG Makera 2003 prawie gotowy! Mamy przetłumaczoną bazę danych (projekt), polskie fonty, wiadomości walki i jakieś 90% edytora.
Do przetłumacznia pozostało te 10% edytora i plik pomocy. Niedługo więcej informacji!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anime_Weeb