Martine1979

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. I have recently bought RPG Maker MV and i notice that i made a mistake with my tilesets and now my characters go through everything. Is there a reset button to make tiles to their right status? Like, X, O and a star.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you can simply make a new project and compare the settings between them

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the settings are also mostly default, so you could change how they
behave differently if you wish, some has bush passable, others make
them blocked by movement.

so you dont have to worry to much, but like Andar said, you can
simply create a new project, but if you add new ones, they need to
to be configure first correctly, specially if you changed some things
on the tileset.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If your character goes through everything, you have either changed the passage on the top left B tile to an O when it should be a star (this is only possible with very early versions of MV, as later versions removed the ability to change this one tile because so many people were doing it), you have used an empty tile with an O passage setting to draw over everything or to erase tiles, or more likely, you have applied a move route to the player and turned THROUGH on, without turning it off again.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just don't know why, but it's funny.
5.gif
Ugh. The one time I forget to save every hour or so is also the day my computer crashes. That's life!
Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamexe